Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
ASRock X299E-ITX/ac mobo
Corsair SF600 psu
Titan XP gpu

I need help with custom SFX cable length, anyone care to share theirs?

I’m looking to buy it from www.ensourced.net, if anyone has experience, doshare.

I have a full loop setup in my Mach One prototype. It would be real pain to take it apart and install into the M1 just for measurement, b/c I would need to reinstall parts back into the Mach One for testing in the coming weeks.

Thanks in advance.

MeltedCactus

Trash Compacter
May 7, 2017
Hey! I just got custom cables in for my M1 build yesterday. I'm using a Silverstone SFX PSU, bu there are my lengths.

24 Pin: 25cm
8 Pin CPU: 35cm
GPU: 20cm

I would advise going maybe 5cm longer on the 8 Pin for a little more flexible routing. Other then that they are perfect.

Reactions: Wahaha360

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
I’m looking to buy it from www.ensourced.net, if anyone has experience, doshare.

I've ordered from him before and don't really have any complaints other than the 3D printed cable combs are super brittle and will break after handling the cable more than a couple times

Hey! I just got custom cables in for my M1 build yesterday. I'm using a Silverstone SFX PSU, bu there are my lengths.

24 Pin: 25cm
8 Pin CPU: 35cm
GPU: 20cm

I would advise going maybe 5cm longer on the 8 Pin for a little more flexible routing. Other then that they are perfect.

Thx for sharing - tho which motherboard are you using? the "standard" Z(x)70i mobos have different 24pin header placements than his X299E-ITX mobo...

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I've ordered from him before and don't really have any complaints other than the 3D printed cable combs are super brittle and will break after handling the cable more than a couple times

Thx for sharing - tho which motherboard are you using? the "standard" Z(x)70i mobos have different 24pin header placements than his X299E-ITX mobo...

Sorry I forgot to get back to you.

I’m currently testing a new case. After some thought, I plan to keep the stock cables for now b/c the cable mess should restrict airflow and present a more realistic temperature scenario.

I’m going to get custom cables for my own setup after I’m done with test, will reach out later.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Sorry I forgot to get back to you.

I’m currently testing a new case. After some thought, I plan to keep the stock cables for now b/c the cable mess should restrict airflow and present a more realistic temperature scenario.

I’m going to get custom cables for my own setup after I’m done with test, will reach out later.

No worries at all - just saw this thread and figured I'd chime in :)

Good luck with testing and everything! :thumb: