Selling PC part-out (Pentium CPU, H170 ITX, Flex-ATX, 6L custom case)

I'm selling several parts from a computer build to finally make way with the old and in with the new(er). All prices are in USD and exclude shipping.

Gigabyte GA-H170N-WiFi - $65
Board has slightly bent CPU socket pin but CPU that I used still works. Updated bios and supports Kaby Lake. Accessories not 100% complete but includes I/O shield and some SATA cables.

Pentium G4560T - $40
No retail package, CPU only, no stock cooler.

Scythe SCKZT-1000 - $30
Socket 115x compatible

CPU + cooler + mobo bundle - $110
All 3 parts above in the bundle.

Seasonic SSP-300SUG - $30
No retail package, comes with all cables. Gets loud with dedicated GPU but mostly silent without one.

And there's also this case. This is a custom 3D printed case made out of PLA which has been heat-treated for more durability. There aren't other cases made other than this one. It is based off my 'rounded' prototype 6 liter case.

This case does not have side panels (either have it open air or use custom made ones). Also, it supports Flex-ATX PSU's only. Graphics card support is max 2 slots and 270mm length. If you are interested in this case let me know and I will also help in setting up the build if you need it. You must provide your own PCIe riser cable of 25cm length.

The price for this is $60 USD shipped in the continental US.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Price reduced for the GPU and also added custom case for sale