Cooling CPU Cooler to Replace Wraith Spire RGB (with similar ring)?

mlolm

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 20, 2020
IMO Wraith Spire RGB is the best looking RGB CPU cooler, was wondering if anyone knows a simlar low profile cooler since the wraith spire RGB are hard to find on ebay where I live.

CPU fan clearance for my case is 72mm.

Any similar nice looking fans with LED or LED ring you could reccomend? Or know where i can buy the wraith spire RGB direct from AMD?

Thanks,

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
IIRC correctly you can just use RGB fans. Like Thermaltake Riing series. I used this one before (although not the RGB one) & IMO the ring color was nice. However I don't know whether they have the size you need. Last time I knew it was limited to 120/140mm.

mlolm

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 20, 2020
Yah looking for one that fits and also looks equally as good. Otherwise I have to hunt for this one on ebay. Just thought someone might know of an equivalently nice looking fan.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
The reason it's nice is because it has this diffuser strip which helps to spread the light evenly across the whole fan circular frame. Many other fans simply use 3 or 4 LEDs and it's not the prettiest.

Upon checking further seems that Enermax also has similar RGB fan in 120 & 140mm.