John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Hey All,

So with the current dearth in personal money for review units of stuff I already own alternatives to, I have been looking at alternate stuff for reviewing. Attached to this thread is a poll with possible products I am considering sourcing (at my cost for now) for review. Please select as many options as you would like to see, and comment below if there is anything I have missed or something that I have listed that you do not want to see reviewed.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
In regards to the audio option-
Finding SFF compatible audio gear would be neat.
Even if it's acedemic and just an opinion piece it might be fun to do.
Maybe try to figure out the ''''ultimate'''' SFF audiophile setup?
(Example, maybe, the Nuforce UDAC3 and some IEMs? I dunno.)

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
In regards to the audio option-
Finding SFF compatible audio gear would be neat.
Even if it's acedemic and just an opinion piece it might be fun to do.
Maybe try to figure out the ''''ultimate'''' SFF audiophile setup?
(Example, maybe, the Nuforce UDAC3 and some IEMs? I dunno.)
Schiit Audio makes several small products. Of note are the Fulla 2, Magni 2, Vali2, and Modi 2. JDS Labs sells their Element line of amp/dacs, dacs, and amps as well as the Objective line of dacs and amps that were designed by NwAvGuy. audioquest makes the DragonFly series of dacs. FiiO makes various portable amps and dacs/amps and desktop amps. Of note are the K1, Q1, K5, and E10K. Has for listening implements, as @Curiosity suggested, have a look at IEMs. They do get expensive but that is where you really can tell the difference in the music (mastering and bitrate) and the hardware (good signal chain). I recommend looking at IEMs first and then, the dacs and amps.