Enclosure Commercially available sub 15L mATX Case?

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I am looking for a small mATX case for my secondary PC rig.
I have found the venerable In Win BK623 at 12.5L, but it's not readily available in the UK and looking a bit dated in this boutique SFF era.
Mini tower form factor would be good, and not too expensive
Thanks

br1p

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2020
I am looking for a small mATX case for my secondary PC rig.
I have found the venerable In Win BK623 at 12.5L, but it's not readily available in the UK and looking a bit dated in this boutique SFF era.
Mini tower form factor would be good, and not too expensive
Thanks
I am looking for some case similar to the bk632. Did you find any alternative?

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Hi @br1p, I'd forgotten that I posted that last year!

The simple answer is no, I have not found anything suitable or small in my search.

There is obviously the excellent original Cerberus at 18L; but nothing mainstream, unless you count digging round in the depths of Taobao.

I still have sub 15L aspirations for my mATX setup, but at the moment it is in a very coarsely modded case that has been chopped down to 17L.

Currently I am working on an 2mm aluminium sheet based design that has been inspired and supported by @zenexmachina.

His 11L "Completely 3D Printed 11L m-ATX Case" provides a brilliantly small design, but will be limited in its application as it effectively blocks off the lower PCIe slots.

You could, for example take the revered NCase M1design and make it roughly 20mm taller and 30mm longer to take mATX with the PSU at the front in the "ATX" position and probably get in under 15L.

What I liked about the 11L, was its proportions and unusual design rationale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

br1p

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you very much for the link! I like that case. Is there any review or reference to it? How does it work thermally? You just need to support GPU of a length of 300 mm