Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
Correct, SFX is the only supported format.

The first post (apart from the updates at the top) is just that, the first un-edited post with all my original goals for the case ☺️

Case specs can be found on the website. But you make a good point, I’ll put the updated specs at the top of the first post too.

Reactions: Biowarejak

lawney

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2018
He should be running a Vega Nano and some NF-A12x25's. I don't know why he made that comment about wishing he could run Nvidia or included the picture of the Redux NF-S12's (presumably/necessarily for use on the 240 rad).

Glad the case is getting mainstream attention, though.

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018

benlvcas

What's an ITX?
Jan 25, 2019
Hi, everyone.
@CircleTect - i know you got issues in production, but may i ask you if you'd some hope it will be solved soon? ( I mean by that less limited stock)
Should i wait 15 days, a month or more? ;) Can't wait, my money is yours :)

Thanks for your reply !

Arrandale

Trash Compacter
Jan 14, 2018
Do you have any plans for how long the case will be up for purchase? I just bought a 2070 Mini and will not be able to afford that case for a few months.

thenisse

Chassis Packer
Jan 25, 2019
Just heads up, I think it's almost impossible to do a full custom loop in this without an external power supply (hdplex combo). I personally will take my time and CAD the design before even purchasing parts. The quality is amazing, my friends thought this was an Apple prototype or something!

thenisse

Chassis Packer
Jan 25, 2019
Also @CircleTect is it possible to get a CAD model of the latest case? I am proficient in 3D modeling and wanted to try out some ideas I had in my head and I don't think I would be able to build the case ground up perfectly though. I have purchased the case and I am looking at it right now :)

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
Also @CircleTect is it possible to get a CAD model of the latest case? I am proficient in 3D modeling and wanted to try out some ideas I had in my head and I don't think I would be able to build the case ground up perfectly though. I have purchased the case and I am looking at it right now :)

Awesome, glad you're liking it! Yeah, don't worry about modelling it up yourself, I will export a 3D model for you to work with :thumb:

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019
@CircleTect

Hey, do you have any idea about comparability with a CPU/GPU 240mm AIO combo kit like the Hunter?

http://www.idcooling.com/News/detail/id/72

Seems like the Circle Pro would suit these types of coolers very well.

EK also has a custom 240mm kit with modular disconnects that can cool a CPU/GPU combo. I’d love to see the Circle Pro support that piece of kit, too.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/aio/ek-mlc

If you’re considering a V1.1 refresh, please consider these options as they uniquely fit the Circle Pro’s intended use.

Also, I’d love a CAD file as well so I can plan out a build in this case. Any idea when the next batch is going to be in stock?

Last edited:

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
How loud/quiet are the zotac 2070, 1080ti, and 1080 mini cards in this case? I absolutely love the case, but I'm not sold on the idea of using an itx GPU.