Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

potoooooooo

Cable Smoosher
Jan 7, 2018
Is anyone aware of a decent 240mm rad that will in this case? Initially, I was thinking HWL 240GTS but it's 133mm wide so I don't think that fits.\

The Alphacool ST30 is 124mm wide, I take it that's a no too?

Try the L series, available on PPCs

120mm +/- 0.5mm

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Minor update... using the 240mm AIO with slim 120mm fans. Vinyl wrapped the FSP power supply, and added cosmetic black covers for show. Don’t worry, I removed the covers shortly after for better temps. :p

Cover concealing the 24pin:

Temporary cover to conceal the color cables:

I’m using the right angled power extension cord in order for the FSP PSU to fit below the radiator. The radiator is also rotated 180 to accommodate PSU and GPU power plugs:

Last edited:

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Nov 25, 2017
Minor update... using the 240mm AIO with slim 120mm fans. Vinyl wrapped the FSP power supply, and added cosmetic black covers for show. Don’t worry, I removed the covers shortly after for better temps. :p

Temps? What power psu?

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Temps? What power psu?

My PSU is:
FSP Group Mini ITX Solution/Flex ATX 80 Plus Gold 500W High Efficiency Power Supply (FSP500-50FGGBN)

With this setup, I've only played Forza Horizon 4 at max settings, 1440p, 144hz g-sync, temperatures are actually not great...
CPU 70c
GPU 84c - hitting thermal limits, preventing full boost
Fans on "Standard" in AI Suite 3

My temperatures were actually better with the 120mm AIO, and 92mm top exhaust fan, the temps for the same game were:
CPU 70c
GPU 77c

The case is designed with the intention of mounting the radiator 25mm away from the case ceiling. With 15mm fans, the radiator interferes with the ceiling, and I had to shim the fans away by about 2mm. I believe that my build isn't getting hot air out as effectively as a dedicated 92mm fan. The two slim 120mm fans are also less optimized for static pressure, and are less effective at exhausting as well.)

I made the fan curves more aggressive, and had much better results... Good thing the Noctua slim fans sound better than any other slim fans I have. With the same gaming settings as above, here are temperatures:
CPU 60-70c
GPU 65-79c - continuous boost enabled now
Bottom fans intake 1700 rpm
Top radiator fans exhaust 900 to 1700 rpm
AIO pump at max

Last edited:

Highsea

Case Bender
Apr 15, 2017
Also interested in a rough timeline of next production run as well. I really like the asthetics of this case and cooling options without worrying about top hats.

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
What happened to this case? Dead post and hasn't been restocked in weeks.

Yes you're right, we haven't had stock for a while because of some production issues, but the project is definitely not dead. I personally flew to China to oversee it. We'll have new stock in very soon.

As they say in the industry, 'hardware is hard'. Especially if you want to do it right!

vpri

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2018
Can anyone confirm SFX-L power supplies are supported in this case? In particular the Seasonic SGX-650. The website doesn't mention it, but the first post does. Would be good to have some confirmation.

Aux

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm SFX-L power supplies are supported in this case? In particular the Seasonic SGX-650. The website doesn't mention it, but the first post does. Would be good to have some confirmation.

from Page 1

Specs:

• SFX and SFX-L compatible
  • MINI-ITX gpu (maximum card length TBD)
  • 240mm AIO
  • Optional tempered glass side panel
  • Multiple 2.5” drive mounting options
  • More to come

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017

from Page 1

Emphasis mine. They know what the first post says, they're looking for someone to clarify the discrepancy which requires either owning the case or being the designer.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
I have this case, and I don’t think SFX-L will fit easily, if at all. The extra 30mm needed may encroach on the front button.

Reactions: Biowarejak