Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
(...would love to see 25mm thick fans top & bottom, so one could use Corsair ML120s all around...)

I would have also liked this, but using slim fans at the bottom was necessary to keep the proportions of the case a perfect square. The Noctua slim fans are fantastic in this build by the way, and keep the whole case cool with general cross-flow ventilation.

If the chassis dimensions were increased to allow for 25mm fans at the bottom intake, then the resulting extra depth of the chassis would allow for a wider variety of AIOs... I would look to the Fractal Design Celcius S24; with the fan hub on the unit & the wiring from radiator to pump totally hidden, it would make for a very clean install...

And with 120mm x 25mm Corsair ML120s all around, the noise profile would stay consistent & there would be the option for LED / RGB Goodness top & bottom...

The extra 10mm or so in depth would also allow a bit of a gap from the front interior of the chassis and the butt end of the GPU, a little more room for airflow & better cooling...?!?

Reactions: Biowarejak

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
I opened up this thread and thought to myself, today is the 27th and this thread was created on the 24th. And tons of pages have been made and somehow it went through me undetected...

Turns out this was from March 24, 2017 .lol. I wasn't even a member then .

Esso

Cable Smoosher
Nov 23, 2017
With Zen+ is officially released, it's about time to replace my Lynnfield build.
Now would be a great time for a surprise release, right CircleTect? ;)

It has been quiet here for an extended period, which isn't promising.
Just bumping this thread to hopefully share some love over to CircleTect - hopefully all is well in your realm.

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
Hoping the project is going well - any updates that can be shared with us?

Great looking case. Definitely ready when the case is available.

Just bumping this thread to hopefully share some love over to CircleTect - hopefully all is well in your realm.

Thanks guys! Actually I can't wait to show you what we've been up to - but you'll have to wait a little bit longer. The final 5% of any project is often the most critical, and is the make-or-break for that extra level of polish that we're going for. I don't want to keep updating this thread until we have something valuable to share, so I probably won't post again until then.

For now, if anyone's not on the email list, I encourage you to sign up here. The first production run is of a limited quantity, and we'll inform people via email first.

Gman3850

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2018
any updates. This will work perfect for me as i am running a cougar qbx and i already have an aio, 2 - 15x120 and 2 - 25x120 noctua fans.

Reactions: zanduh

zanduh

Trash Compacter
Jan 15, 2018
any updates. This will work perfect for me as i am running a cougar qbx and i already have an aio, 2 - 15x120 and 2 - 25x120 noctua fans.

Just to give some visibility, on his website forum a month ago he commented that they were running into production issues. No idea what that means exactly but I'm as anxious to finally get a hold of this case as you

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
I still like the original Circle One concept.... It was as if Zotac and Sentry had a baby. Just saying. Sorry to thread-crap :)

Reactions: CC Ricers

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co

Hi guys.

I said I wouldn't write here until I had something valuable to share :)

After nearly a year and a half of development, the Circle Pro case is ready to ship - right now. We have a batch of assembled units ready to go, so if you order today you can get your Circle Pro in as little as 2-5 working days.

Our website is currently password locked so we can offer everyone in the forum a discounted price for a limited time.

There's a lot to talk about, but for now I'll just let the website do the talking.

Check it out here
Password: sffearlyaccess

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I always expected to pay a premium price for this case, but damn... it's just TOO pricey for me. I wish you luck selling this work of art, and hope everyone that buys in finds it to be as wonderful in person as it looks in pictures.

Reactions: Yuhuo and efegue

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Looks great, but that price is a hard pill to swallow.

I also suggest you have actual photos of the case with and without hardware, instead of just renders.

Reactions: efegue

efegue

Average Stuffer
Sep 19, 2018
The case is simply amazing, the only problem for me is really the price! Not saying it's not worth the price tag, but it's hard to justify almost 400 EUR (with shipping) just for the case alone.

Good luck on your project, it's beautiful :)

I'm also with @smitty2k1, real photos would be a really nice to have and perhaps some videos of a full build running ;)