Production cases FX 4.2L / FX 4.9L by Custom_MOD

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Just out of curiousity, have you considered going TFX? There are some good TFX options out there...
TFX have inapplicable dimmentions. It is higher than SFX. We tried to develop case with TFX, tried different positions, but did not succeed. TFX cases are larger then SFX ones.

Goldenbaum

What's an ITX?
Apr 10, 2017
I love this little case, the smallest case with whole PSU (no bricks) and GPU that I am aware of. Just please, do not forget about this cutie, as the very moment (although it can take a while, haha) I get enough cash for the new build - I'll be calling you. And being a bit off-topic - have you ever made something for mATX boards? After lurking the forum for a while I can't find such a thread.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I love this little case, the smallest case with whole PSU (no bricks) and GPU that I am aware of. Just please, do not forget about this cutie, as the very moment (although it can take a while, haha) I get enough cash for the new build - I'll be calling you. And being a bit off-topic - have you ever made something for mATX boards? After lurking the forum for a while I can't find such a thread.

Yes, we plan to restart this project in summer. Maybe with Meanwell. About mATX, we don't have any plan.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
I'm curious if you ever got a prototype made of this case? I'd love to see a build in it and am also curious if the hdplex 300w AC-DC would fit?

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Well just Great! So now I have to buy another one of your cases because I'm certain that AM4 itx board is in my near future. ;)
And it has been asked but in the interest of interested parties.
Hd plex 400w in the basement possible?

Or- same case layout but sfx? I realize the size increase has its penalties.

Good stuff.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Well just Great! So now I have to buy another one of your cases because I'm certain that AM4 itx board is in my near future. ;)
And it has been asked but in the interest of interested parties.
Hd plex 400w in the basement possible?

Or- same case layout but sfx? I realize the size increase has its penalties.

Good stuff.
- PSU: Flex ATX 1U Mini-ITX (Seasonic SSP-300SUG, FSP 400W, Athena Power 400W, FSP 500W Platinum etc)

Or I not so understood? ))

Reactions: TheHig

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
I was just wondering if you have plans for a case with this general layout but using an SFX psu.

I understand that this model supports flex atx and that's cool.

I am interested and enjoy your work.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Well that looks awesome! Too bad my G-Unique PSU just came in today and I'd rather not waste the $150 I spent on that. Keep up the great work!