but you really need to respond to the claims that are happening right now with a proper answer, currently i am not confident to buy a case from you!
Orange color goes well with the cooler from NoctuaA few pages back I mentioned that I had one of these on order, well, it arrived (quite a while ago, I've been too lazy to post anything) and I thought I'd show it off!
Inside I've got:
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
8 GB (2x4) RAM
Inland Professional 256GB NVME SSD (Micro Center brand)
ASROCK B450 ITX/AC
It's just generally pretty much keeping everything cheap, no graphics card yet. The only flaw with this system is that I don't really know what to do with it yet. I greatly prefer the convenience of my laptop (which is probably why I also have interest in SFF systems and not large desktops).
When you share a desk with a roommate the laptop + monitor combination tends to work well...having a permanent desktop with keyboard and mouse isn't as practical in my small apartment, unfortunately.
Nevertheless, it's gorgeous, and the color I picked was a much closer match to what I had in my head than I expected - it's perfect! Definitely go for a glossy look, you won't be disappointed.
There's just enough room to get the board in, but you definitely have to get creative. It's amazing to me how easy small cases like this are to work with, because you can see everything right in front of you! The thermals are great, of course, without a graphics card it's not much of a test.
There were plenty of delays but Custom Mod was responsive and the end result was fantastic. It all fits together nicely like a commercial product.
- Ryzen 2700 (stock)what build is that? guys can you help, Im usig silverstone 350w wondering if it could power a 1070 and 2600x. if its enough
case in stock FX mini 4.5L rev.4.3 Silver
- Volume: 4.5L (225mm x 190mm x 105mm)
- Material: Steel frame (1mm), aluminum (1.5mm)
- Powder Coating: Silver Metallic
- covers with windows. (left, right)
- Power Button: Metal LED Blue
- Front port: 1 x USB 3.0
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 300mm D.type
- MB: mini-ITX (170 x 170mm)
- GPU: length <175mm, height <132mm (Giga 1080 Mini and MSI 1070 Aero ITX compatible) Compatibility table
- CPU Cooler: up to 39mm (Noctua L9i compatible)
- RAM: up to 42 mm
- Storage: 1x2.5" SSD
- PSU: Flex ATX 1U Mini-ITX (SilverStone FX350-G, Seasonic SSP-300SUG, Athena 400W, FSP 500W Platinum etc) Compatibility table