The button can be in front but not in the center. On the left will be. PSU did not try in front. Filter G1 on a sticky basis. It is easy to replace. The test of noise and heating will do later.First of all, i m realy impressed by this case, it's seems realy awesome to me and i m very interested. I would like to put an extreme configuration in it so i have some questions:
- Will the new Asrock X299-ITX/ac fits ? I don't care about the sata port, i will use M2 but i m wondering if SO-DIMM ram and daughterboard are not too tall
- Will the M2 slot of the new Asrock X370 Gaming ITX/ac fits ?
- Why is the Psu at the bottom of the case ? Did you try to put it on the front like the Dan A4-SFX ?
- I m realy concerned about thermal and noise. How does this case perform against your Custom_MOD mini ?
- On your prototype you have some vent in the bottom-front of the case. Is it possible to have same vents on the top-front of the case ?
- On your other cases you are on revision 3 or 2, what did you improve ?
- Are the dust filters removable ?
- Can you install the power button in front of the case if there is no logo ?
And once again, great job