Selling Components after video shooting

Currency
USD
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
  3. Trade In
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
Last edited:

Ludwig

Efficiency Noob
Mar 3, 2018
Hi,

What is the weight of these cases ?
- case SX mid 6.8L + plexi

- case SX stl7.1L black

- case SX stl7.1L white

- case FX mid 6.1L usb white

- case FX mid 6.1L usb silver

Thanks a lot !

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi,

What is the weight of these cases ?
- case SX mid 6.8L + plexi

- case SX stl7.1L black

- case SX stl7.1L white

- case FX mid 6.1L usb white

- case FX mid 6.1L usb silver

Thanks a lot !
I added weight to each position in the description.

Ludwig

Efficiency Noob
Mar 3, 2018
Hi,

I'm sorry but I plan a future mini-ITX build and I would like to be sure before buy a new SSD.

It's about the case SLM1 itx 3.7L black. Can we put a SATA SSD in it or it is only M2 ?

Thanks again.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi,

I'm sorry but I plan a future mini-ITX build and I would like to be sure before buy a new SSD.

It's about the case SLM1 itx 3.7L black. Can we put a SATA SSD in it or it is only M2 ?

Thanks again.
Under the video card there is a mount for a 2.5 "drive

cloud1250000

Efficiency Noob
New User
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for your quick reply!

How long can it take before I receive the case if I place an order "under the order"?

Edit: the answer was in your order form.. thank you!

Last edited:

NotKip

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 24, 2019
very happy with my case.

i ordered the basic 7.1L case with the angles on the top and bottom of the front. styled much like the dancase A4
everything fit perfectly inside as expected.

there were some delays with the holiday season, ordered in November but did not arrive until mid February. shipping time to canada was only a couple weeks though.
overall build quality is very good and much better than expected.
there is some over-spray in the paint on one of my side panels and 2 of the fan holes at the bottom are slightly blocked by the case feet.
i assumed buying the dust filters meant they would be pre-installed but instead he just sent me the roll of filters which were easy enough to apply but hard to cut evenly.
the front case button is nice but it would be better if there was a tactile click when pressed
there is a slight concern with the length of the threads on the standoffs in place on the opposite side for the PCIE riser. the threads pass through and come dangerously close to the motherboard, luckily on my model they land in a bare area surrounding the CPU socket and the threads are painted so there's reduced risk of shorting the board but if they were cut down it would be better.

overall very impressed, definitely worth the buy as a much cheaper alternative to the Dancase A4.