Production CASEKRAKEN NEX X2

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
That's cheap SFF case from 1.5mm powder coated steel.

Hello guys

We have developed a cheap, high-quality and roomy computer case

Introducing to you... CASEKRAKEN NEX X2!

Price - 100$ + shipping from Russia + Riser Li-Heat (35$)

Tech Specs

Riser - Li-Heat (+35$)
Size - 33 × 16 × 21 cm
Material - powder coated steel 1.5mm
MB - ITX
PSU - SFX/SFX-L
CPU Cooler - up to 70mm
GPU Cooler - up to 3x extention slots
GPU Leight - up to 325mm
Fan - two 120x15 to up side (up to 20mm)
Magnetic dust filter incl.

All info in english at telegram - https://t.me/casekrakenen

Some photos

(Sorry for bad video, Now we bought a good camera and soon there will be content)

casekraken.com

Last edited:
Reactions: bricemx and Alur

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Changelog:

Introduce nex

Introduce nex x2
  • Fix PSU mount
  • Fix MB mount
  • Fix IO
  • Fix top sag
  • Add 2 fan to top
  • Fix SSD mount
  • Fix dust filters
  • Change top perforation
  • Fix side perforation
  • Fix riser mount
  • Fix case feet
  • Fix tray mount

Fix nex x2
  • Fix PSU air holes
  • Fix PSU mount
  • Fix quality
  • Fix upper side

Last edited:
Reactions: bricemx

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Decent looking case, I don't see any info on the site about size and component support.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Pretty big at ~23 L
That can't be right.... Pictures look like a sandwich design.

It has to be a slightly larger Dan a4 with 3 slot gpu. Only 53mm CPU clearence (so ~65mm on Mobo side + ~60mm GPU side( 3 slot + wiggle room) + 10mm(for spine and side panels).... So let's say ~140mm wide) I doubt it's more than 330mm long. And it can't be much higher than 210mm tall (w/o feet).

If those are approximately correct we'd be looking at 140x330x210 we'd be at ~9.7l. there is no way those dimensions can be accurate.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
That can't be right.... Pictures look like a sandwich design.

It has to be a slightly larger Dan a4 with 3 slot gpu. Only 53mm CPU clearence (so ~65mm on Mobo side + ~60mm GPU side( 3 slot + wiggle room) + 10mm(for spine and side panels).... So let's say ~140mm wide) I doubt it's more than 330mm long. And it can't be much higher than 210mm tall (w/o feet).

If those are approximately correct we'd be looking at 140x330x210 we'd be at ~9.7l. there is no way those dimensions can be accurate.
430mm seems extremely long for this type of case, think there must be an error.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I was only basing my assertion off of the specs in the link. It seemed awfully long to me as well but it was hard to refute without seeing better pictures.

Yeah it seems quite off. You could essentially house 6 200mm fan in this thing at those dimensions. 2 on the top, and 2 on each side lol. It would be one quite rig if that was the situation. XD

@Serf1r it would be nice to receive some clarification on the dimensions (LxWxH) and some more pics (with a little more lighting) and showing the layout a little better would be awesome. Seems like a nice case. :)

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
23L.. sigh :(
That's If the measurements are correct which they most likely can't be if it's a sandwich design that supports 53mm CPU cooler, 3 slot gpu and sfx /sfx-L PSU. Sounds similar to a sm560 ( without the bottom 120mm fans). This should likely be under 10 L.

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Can we have some better descriptions and proper wide shots from multiple angles showing components installed and tolerances instead of a handful of close-up artsy photos showing one tiny corner of the case and one minute-long video shot in almost total darkness and doesn't even show much of the actual product you're trying to sell?

As far as I can tell, the photos and videos you posted do a terrible job of actually selling a product...

On a positive note, the trailer music type theme is quite catchy

Reactions: xcrco

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
I apologize for such a long wait ...
43 × 27 × 20 cm are the dimensions of the package for delivery, I just made a little mistake. Real sizes in head message

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Yeah it seems quite off. You could essentially house 6 200mm fan in this thing at those dimensions. 2 on the top, and 2 on each side lol. It would be one quite rig if that was the situation. XD

@Serf1r it would be nice to receive some clarification on the dimensions (LxWxH) and some more pics (with a little more lighting) and showing the layout a little better would be awesome. Seems like a nice case. :)

there were minor problems with this. We bought photo equipment and put into production 3 models of cases. In 2-3 weeks they will be with us and I will do a lot of content)

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Can we have some better descriptions and proper wide shots from multiple angles showing components installed and tolerances instead of a handful of close-up artsy photos showing one tiny corner of the case and one minute-long video shot in almost total darkness and doesn't even show much of the actual product you're trying to sell?

As far as I can tell, the photos and videos you posted do a terrible job of actually selling a product...

On a positive note, the trailer music type theme is quite catchy

Thanks for the feedback. We had problems with the photo equipment, we have already solved them. Even purchased components for assembly and photos. In the next 3-5 weeks we will release a lot of content)