CPU Case for a thin-ITX board and hdplex PSU

ssouthall6

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Been through the archives but am struggling to find anything so hopefully someone can help. I picked up an ASRock X300TM-ITX thin itx board a few years ago, then discovered it needed 19v, so it ended up in an nr200p with an hdplex 300w psu, atx plate and an atx front adapter for the nr200.

I now need the nr200 for another build, and I swear around the time I saw some low profile cases that would fit the hdplex flat to the case rather than a bunch of adapters.... Maybe g-unique? Anyhow if anyone has any pointers, greatly appreciated 👍

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
With little modding, i guess is possible to mount HDPlex 300W AC-DC (that you own) to the MHERO-S-B-PLAIN on the place for DC-ATX PSU
Also Inter-Tech JX-500

Last edited:
Reactions: ssouthall6

ssouthall6

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Thanks guys. The NFC case is beautiful, but I'm in the UK and this is my third in line PC that I'll probably end up selling, well hopefully anyway. The idea was to have a case without the cables tied up precariously so these styles are exactly what I'm looking for, although not up for any mods - plug and play preferably (I can dream haha)

The only other requirement, which I should have stipulated, is the case needs to support an iec plug. Whilst it is a 19v board, it has a 4 pin connector on the board so the circular brick holes are no good. That rules a few out I think.