Can the cerberus x be flipped upside down?

bran

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Can this case's top and bottom panels be flipped so I can have the case oriented upside down?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
No, as the bottom is not a removable panel but part of the case.

bran

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
No, as the bottom is not a removable panel but part of the case.

Do you think it would be possible to take the feet off of the bottom panel and attach it to the top panel? And is the bottom"finished" looking enough to be a top?

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
the screws for the feet is pressed into the case ._. sorry
(for what it's worth, due to the position of the side panel clips, the bottom is always flush with the side panels, so it's like a black "top" panel with infinity vents. the bottom face lacks mounting points for panels though.)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
With modification, anything is possible. But mind you that the top panel has the I/O and the cutouts, while the bottom part of the frame doesn't extend towards the front panel (so there's a gap at the front).

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
Sorry to revive this old thread, but @bran any chance you were thinking that this is ideal for airflow? Meaning when you flip it around, your intake from the front and the bottom, and exhaust from the top (where the hot air of the GPU fans push air to)?

bran

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry to revive this old thread, but @bran any chance you were thinking that this is ideal for airflow? Meaning when you flip it around, your intake from the front and the bottom, and exhaust from the top (where the hot air of the GPU fans push air to)?

Sort of. I wanted to do this so to not have 240mm radiator mounted to the bottom . So that air bubbles won't be stuck in the pump .