Production Borg - SFF Cube PC Case with mini GPUs (RTX3060Ti)

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I like the qube (reminds me of cosair 250d), my ocd is a little disappointed when the top panel is not symmetrical on all 4 sides, hehehe.
maybe something thin like the "lightbar" at the bottom?

I wish it's a perfect qube including the 35mm stand, also my ocd. I like the cut out on the stand, would that be available to the steck?

I assume the top middle is the power button? I might have missed reading it.

The top panel opening serves as gripping point when one opens the lid also it is accent in our range of pc case products (e.g. Steck).
There is lighting on all 4 sides of the case near the bottom.

Reactions: Jello

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Mar 2020 Update, Borg is coming soon!?
3 colors are confirmed : Matte Black, Metallic Grey, Frost White
Basic : 1 full set of Borg in 1 of the main color
Addon option : 1 set of top panel + power switch module - mix & match different color top panel
Launch : est. Jul 2020
Special Launch Offer : Early bird, 1 set of free addon option

Last edited:

SHAMruck

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 18, 2020
I noticed that your cpu cooler clearance has dropped from 155mm to 145 mm. I assume this rules out compatibility with the fuma 2?

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Borg is launched and available now, please check it out at:

Special offer available for those who signed up earlier.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I just ordered one of these, have you all ever considered STS' idea for a top fan bracket?
Hi thanks for your support to our products. As for top fan, some re-design is required as the power button is located at the top center. It is certainly a good idea. We may need to re-located the power button for next version, but we would like to keep the symmetrical design.

Suggestions are welcome.

BTWS, final part of AquaCube build by STS

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I just ordered one of these, have you all ever considered STS' idea for a top fan bracket?
BTW, in case you are going for custom loop, we suggest you have a look at our Aquanaut water block / pump combo. It saves much more space than other water blocks.

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
BTW, in case you are going for custom loop, we suggest you have a look at our Aquanaut water block / pump combo. It saves much more space than other water blocks.

thanks for the response. I'm being boring and just going for an aio, but should the desire strike i'll check out the aquanaut

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Would like to take this opportunity to remind users and potential buyers that Borg supports 120/140mm liquid cooling. But please note that, we cannot beat physics, and its thermal performance will not be as good as those using bigger radiators e.g. 240/280mm. We have tested the Borg in different configuration and we find that its thermals is comparable to the same in open bench setup. It is not fair to compare systems using different cooling solutions.

If you plan to build a high performance system, we have Steck to cover that. Steck supports up to 2x 240mm radiators for higher performance.

And for the nth time, if you are using AMD Ryzens, please note that if you are using PBO, your thermals will always be on the high end as it automatically tries to max out clocks. You can easily find many posts about Ryzen temp issues on reddit, regardless of the case or cooling, all due to its PBO feature. Check your bios settings.

Last edited: