Enclosure Best case for Seasonic TFX-350 PSU

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Hello again, guys.

The title is self explanatory: I wanna know from the best about the best case for seasonic TFX-350 PSU. By 'best', I mean the smallest, most space efficient case possible. Dual-layer (mobo in one side, 9mm ssd/hdd on the other side) layout would be awesome, but it's not essencial. No ODD at all.

Thats it! :)

By heart, i cant remember of any big-branded product that matches most of those requirements, but there must be something similar heading from East or some new kickstarter project of a console-sized cuteness like that'd be.

Last edited:

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Hello again, guys.

The title is self explanatory: I wanna know from the best about the best case for seasonic TFX-350 PSU. By 'best', I mean the smallest, most space efficient case possible. Dual-layer (mobo in one side, 9mm ssd/hdd on the other side) layout would be awesome, but it's not essencial. No ODD at all.

Thats it! :)

By heart, i cant remember of any big-branded product that matches most of those requirements, but there must be something similar heading from East or some new quickstarter project of a console-sized cuteness like that'd be.
It's Kickstarter not Quickstarter.

lordzahl

Trash Compacter
Feb 7, 2016
Yup, nice case, but what do you need 350W for, without a GPU or any other extension card?
On could maybe place a gpu over the cpu..

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
a 350w PSU in, say, a 100w system, means it can run with very low fan speeds since it's nowhere near it's max capacity! Much like how we SFFr's love the 700-800w SFX psus because they enable us to have a quiet power supply for our 400w systems.

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
G
a 350w PSU in, say, a 100w system, means it can run with very low fan speeds since it's nowhere near it's max capacity! Much like how we SFFr's love the 700-800w SFX psus because they enable us to have a quiet power supply for our 400w systems.
I can not tell a lie, I will sorely miss my Silverstone ST30SF 300W PSU when it is replaced here shortly with HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX + 80W Internal AC-DC. The fan never once turned on, even here in hot/humid Siam!

Reactions: Phuncz and confusis

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Yup, nice case, but what do you need 350W for, without a GPU or any other extension card?
On could maybe place a gpu over the cpu..

Yeah, thats the point, @lordzahl: the case is good but lacks a couple expansion slots to be really 'PERFECT'... As @confusis stated, it looks good and matches most of my needs/requirements, but i can see no room form modding and fine tuning.

If only i had some skills and the required tools, i'd start a protocase from the scratch, but thit is not the case. :(

Back to the 'hunting'.

(Also, as i've stated before, sorry for my bad english. i'm from Brazil)

Last edited:

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com

A good brick and a Plugin DC Board requires no fan and has less cable mess.