Closed [AUS] K3S 6.9L Aluminium case supporting SFX PSU, GPU and multiple 2.5'' drives

Hi there everyone,

New to SFF.N but actually SFF enthusiast for years. Here I want to sell my favorite SFF case over years of picking and trying. Also, I wish to sell the case, PSU, case fan, PCIE riser cable and some more as a combo (seen below). Also, the mobo, CPU, RAM, GPU are NOT available nor included.

Here's the specs of each part:
[Case]:
Brand: SIXGE, unfamous DIY brand from China but I could promise you the design and manufacture of the case is fantastic (after trying dozens of SFF cases).
Dimension and weight: height 263 mm, depth 191 mm, width 138mm. Weight 2 kg.
Compatibility: 185 mm dual-slot GPU, four 9 mm 2.5'' drives (SFX PSU) or two 9 mm 2.5'' drives (SFX-L PSU). In fact, this case is also compatible with 15 mm thick drives but takes the position of two 9 mm drives. Moreover, you could put a 3.5'' drive if you don't install any PCIE device (GPU).
Cooling solution: 67 mm CPU cooler, 12015 fan on top (included).

[Others included in the combo]:
1. Noctua Chromax A12x15 PWM fan.
2. Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU with customized cables, including 24 Pin for mobo, 8 Pin for CPU, four-in-one SATA power, TWO 6+2 Pin for GPU.
3. Three L-shaped amphenol SATA data cable.
4. One 5V ARGB LED strip which you could stick to the bottom of the case.
5. PCIE 4.0 riser cable (tested to work flawlessly on my MSI RTX 3060 Ti GPU).
6. Bag to fit this case perfectly.

Again, I have to say it's a fantastic SFF case but it's just too heavy to travel with for me ( current a student and need to commute very often, laptop suits me better).

[Price and shipping]:
399 AUD including postage within Australia. And I would be happy to ship internatinally if you could pay for the extra postage. The combo weight around 3-4 kg (2 kg for the case, 0.8 kg for the PSU)(Sorry I don't have a scale at hand).

If you want to know more about it, please don't hesitate to leave a message.

Cheers,
Haoyu

Here I enclose some photos:

• Wow
Reactions: Moncavo

yanghaoyu97

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 30, 2022
How much for just case, riser, fan?
Hi mate, thanks for your interest.

I'm looking at around AUD 250 including postage within Australia and it's negotiable though. And the travel bag (seen below), SATA cables and LED strip will be included as well, otherwise they would be useless for me. Also, would you consider taking the cable for only $20 as well because its length is customized and may not fit into any other case.

• Wow
Reactions: Moncavo

Moncavo

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2020
Hi there everyone,

New to SFF.N but actually SFF enthusiast for years. Here I want to sell my favorite SFF case over years of picking and trying. Also, I wish to sell the case, PSU, case fan, PCIE riser cable and some more as a combo (seen below). Also, the mobo, CPU, RAM, GPU are NOT available nor included.

Here's the specs of each part:
[Case]:
Brand: SIXGE, unfamous DIY brand from China but I could promise you the design and manufacture of the case is fantastic (after trying dozens of SFF cases).
Dimension and weight: height 263 mm, depth 191 mm, width 138mm. Weight 2 kg.
Compatibility: 185 mm dual-slot GPU, four 9 mm 2.5'' drives (SFX PSU) or two 9 mm 2.5'' drives (SFX-L PSU). In fact, this case is also compatible with 15 mm thick drives but takes the position of two 9 mm drives. Moreover, you could put a 3.5'' drive if you don't install any PCIE device (GPU).
Cooling solution: 67 mm CPU cooler, 12015 fan on top (included).

[Others included in the combo]:
1. Noctua Chromax A12x15 PWM fan.
2. Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU with customized cables, including 24 Pin for mobo, 8 Pin for CPU, four-in-one SATA power, TWO 6+2 Pin for GPU.
3. Three L-shaped amphenol SATA data cable.
4. One 5V ARGB LED strip which you could stick to the bottom of the case.
5. PCIE 4.0 riser cable (tested to work flawlessly on my MSI RTX 3060 Ti GPU).
6. Bag to fit this case perfectly.

Again, I have to say it's a fantastic SFF case but it's just too heavy to travel with for me ( current a student and need to commute very often, laptop suits me better).

[Price and shipping]:
399 AUD including postage within Australia. And I would be happy to ship internatinally if you could pay for the extra postage. The combo weight around 3-4 kg (2 kg for the case, 0.8 kg for the PSU)(Sorry I don't have a scale at hand).

If you want to know more about it, please don't hesitate to leave a message.

Cheers,
Haoyu

Here I enclose some photos:

I have interest just for the case and the rizer, but I am worried about import fees and taxes here in Brazil. Where did you get the case?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yanghaoyu97

yanghaoyu97

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 30, 2022
I have interest just for the case and the rizer, but I am worried about import fees and taxes here in Brazil. Where did you get the case?
Hi Moncavo,

Thanks for your interest. I never send any case internationally before but I assume it would not incur huge import fees or tax because this case itself is neither super expensive nor something highly taxable (it's just a metal box). Also, FYI I bought this from Taobao in China.

Moncavo

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2020
Hi Moncavo,

Thanks for your interest. I never send any case internationally before but I assume it would not incur huge import fees or tax because this case itself is neither super expensive nor something highly taxable (it's just a metal box). Also, FYI I bought this from Taobao in China.
I have high feelings that it will. I see this case on Ali, but there is not enough reviews of this case in this shop on Ali to make me purchase.

yanghaoyu97

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 30, 2022
I have high feelings that it will. I see this case on Ali, but there is not enough reviews of this case in this shop on Ali to make me purchase.
I never sent a case overseas so I can't speak much about it. But if you're certain you found the same there you could grab one. The build quality, design and compatibility are amazing.

useunit

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 26, 2022
I also sold my one because of such reason. When I bought a laptop, my life became more accessible. I started to work and study in nature as I loved to do before university. And writing some educational papers is easier because I can sit like I want to. I also found the source with paper writing help, and now I'm developing myself faster and more productive. I think I open this theme too much... But it's so actual for all students.

Reactions: yanghaoyu97

yanghaoyu97

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 30, 2022
I also sold my one because of such reason. When I bought a laptop, my life became more accessible. I started to work and study in nature as I loved to do before university. And writing some educational papers is easier because I can sit like I want to. I also found the source with paper writing help, and now I'm developing myself faster and more productive. I think I open this theme too much... But it's so actual for all students.
Yes true. SFF builds are "portable" when we compare them against mid-towers, full-towers or such, however no match for laptops by any means. Not only because it would need an external power source(maybe a bulky power bank), but the multiple-part nature of desktop. Even when we could build them as light/small then laptops (the sub 1-litre intel NUC), we still need to assemble/disassemble them and carry them in parts instead of just grabbing the entire system and go.

So I would rather say SFF builds are compact, space-saving than being portable.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
[Sold] The unit has been sold. (How should I close the thread?)

I did it for you 😉 ... but to close it, you can edit your very first post and change the prefix to "Closed". There's also an "Edit thread" button in the top right corner, next to the "Ignore thread" and "Watch" buttons. It's inside the "..." drop list for me, with all my banning moderation option 😁

yanghaoyu97

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 30, 2022
I did it for you 😉 ... but to close it, you can edit your very first post and change the prefix to "Closed". There's also an "Edit thread" button in the top right corner, next to the "Ignore thread" and "Watch" buttons. It's inside the "..." drop list for me, with all my banning moderation option 😁
Hi Guille,
Thanks for that and the information. I now find the "edit thread" hidden under the "..." drop list.
Wishing you a good day.

Reactions: GuilleAcoustic

useunit

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 26, 2022
I also sold my one because of such reason. When I bought a laptop, my life became more accessible. I started to work and study in nature as I loved to do before university. And writing some educational papers is easier because I can sit like I want to. I also found the source (check out this site) with paper writing help, and now I'm developing myself faster and more productive. I think I open this theme too much... But it's so actual for all students.
Yes true. SFF builds are "portable" when we compare them against mid-towers, full-towers or such, however no match for laptops by any means. Not only because it would need an external power source(maybe a bulky power bank), but the multiple-part nature of desktop. Even when we could build them as light/small then laptops (the sub 1-litre intel NUC), we still need to assemble/disassemble them and carry them in parts instead of just grabbing the entire system and go.

So I would rather say SFF builds are compact, space-saving than being portable.
Yes, I agree with you