Aurmend's Prototyping thread and stuff

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
Original poster
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, so currently prototyping these with a laser cut shop. Just be warned that it will take a while to finish Prototyping

All of these are untested.

Just a note prices are estimates on what a machine shop can make it for.

Zotac 1080ti Mini w/ bracket and 92mm Noctua
92mm Noctua adapter Bracket $5 Bare
Zotac 1080 ti shift bracket - You have to bend them yourself $5 bare
S4M Face plate $15 Bare
S4M stand - The semi finished product will have vents at the bottom
S4M 3D printable Stand -M3 Low profile heat inserts and M3x8mm flat screws

You got any good ideas to make???? POST IT!!!!!!!!
If you are interested in testing these items let me know. These will be bare metal, you have to clean the edges, Countersink the hols and tap it. and if it gits good Powder Coating

Last edited:
Reactions: NinoPecorino

ChosenCode

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 4, 2019
Would very much be interested in testing the s4m stand and 92mm Noctua adapter Bracket! These look amazing!

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
If you intend on selling things you manufacture or source for sale, please do so through the Vendor subforum - please PM me with a vendor name and i'll set you up with a Vendor tag so you can post there.

A gentle reminder - selling outside of Buy/Sell/Trade or Vendor subforum is against the rules :)

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
Original poster
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
If you intend on selling things you manufacture or source for sale, please do so through the Vendor subforum - please PM me with a vendor name and i'll set you up with a Vendor tag so you can post there.

A gentle reminder - selling outside of Buy/Sell/Trade or Vendor subforum is against the rules :)

So I don't think I have the capacity to sell or make a finished product. But the prices I listed are for what a machine shop would make it for. I would only be uploading the drawing files.

But if anything changes I'll set up a vendor shop.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Roger that, the way I read was as if you were intending on selling :) There's no cost to set up as a vendor, fyi.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Wondering if you would sell me the file for the S4M stand. I'd like to 3D print it with Carbon Fibre.

Reactions: Jello