Buying [AU] Ghost S1 / Dancase A4 / FormD T1 (Sidearm)

Hi Guys,

New here and new to the whole ITX Scene. Was hoping to see if someone was selling in Australia any of the above cases. Located in Sydney but happy to pay shipping if not an exorbitant amount. :D

With the Ghost was hoping for the black one with Medium size top hat.

Thank you!!!

x2happy

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 23, 2020
Forgot to say but also open to any offers for the ghost, with or without tophat, black or not :) Thanks again

botlebruiser

Caliper Novice
Apr 10, 2019
I know it says your only looking for a ghost but I have a DanCase, Asetek 645 LT 92mm AIO, EVGA 650Gm psu, Asus Z390i mobo. I also have an i7-8700k and an Asus Dual RTX 2070 Super I could include to make it a complete package. I have 16gb DDR4 as well.

DaaDaa

Cable Smoosher
Oct 20, 2020
last week the loque designer told me in email that ghost S1 MK3 will be available in the US by the end of November.

x2happy

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 23, 2020
I know it says your only looking for a ghost but I have a DanCase, Asetek 645 LT 92mm AIO, EVGA 650Gm psu, Asus Z390i mobo. I also have an i7-8700k and an Asus Dual RTX 2070 Super I could include to make it a complete package. I have 16gb DDR4 as well.

Hey man sorry, for some reason I wasn't getting notifs for this post. But I found a dancase else where so not really needing it anymore. Thank you for the offer and I hope you've been able to move the unit :D

x2happy

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 23, 2020
last week the loque designer told me in email that ghost S1 MK3 will be available in the US by the end of November.

Well thats good to hear, hopefully shipping isn't too bad. If you're from Australia looking at the louqe website they have a japanese retailer and in total for just the case and shipping its ~500-600 AUD.

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
This has been sold!

I'm looking to sell my FormD T1 1.0 for $250 AUD + shipping

I've got it boxed up in the original packaging and protective wrapping. Here's some photo of some photos of it all boxed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: thelaughingman