Production Aquanaut Basic/Extreme - Ultra Low Profile CPU Block & Pump Mount Combo

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
When you launch, can you please run another round of pre-orders here on the forums? I don't care about the price, I just don't want to miss out on getting one of these due to not checking the site for a day or two.
I will reserve a few, in case some miss out in the online store. But please try to purchase from the website if available. ? ?

Qzrx

Buried under radiators
Dec 29, 2019

Block thickness, combined with D5 dimensions, means that you’ll fail to clear a lot of SFF cases’ clearances. Further, the D5 cannot be run upside-down like the DDC can and won’t work in many horizontal layouts.

Those, combined with the niche of SFF, combined with the niche of water cooling, means that the DDC is about the best pump you could use for a block like this.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Thanks for your contribution. We have couple of reviews and actual installation from @fatmandandan and @Goatee. Having passed fitting test with Strix X570, that has some thic ass heatsinks, is a big positive, and Aquanaut will probably fit on most motherboards. And flow rate seems good also (even with jet plate? - please confirm).

As Aquanaut seems to perform fine, I am announcing launch date to be 1 Oct 2020 ? ? Those who miss the early order can go to www.nouvolo.com to purchase from this date.

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for your contribution. We have couple of reviews and actual installation from @fatmandandan and @Goatee. Having passed fitting test with Strix X570, that has some thic ass heatsinks, is a big positive, and Aquanaut will probably fit on most motherboards. And flow rate seems good also (even with jet plate? - please confirm).

As Aquanaut seems to perform fine, I am announcing launch date to be 1 Oct 2020 ? ? Those who miss the early order can go to www.nouvolo.com to purchase from this date.

Wow...will be easier to get than a 3080!

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Wow...will be easier to get than a 3080!

At least it’s launching before Ali or the other ‘tubers get reviews out.

I still remember this websites performance issues when it was linked on a T1 info vid. Better make sure the shop is ready....

Reactions: DrHudacris

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018

No flow plate for me. I’m not sure it needs it...

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
53-54mm with heatsink enclosure with 3.2 PWM DDC pump. couple mm over T1 max height in 3-slot but mine is currently fitting flush with the panel with no warping. Haven't finished the loop yet though for a review.
? not even enough space with 53-54mm??? oh dear... honestly I haven't followed the T1 thread page by page but the height clearance...why such limits? Can it fit a Noctua-L9?

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
. Further, the D5 cannot be run upside-down like the DDC can and won’t work in many horizontal layouts.
Can. Any pump recommend not use upside-down. But if you 100% sure, what pump will not stay without water, it can.
You must fill it, remove most of air from loop and can turn pump in any direction as you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fitchew

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
I love my creation?, really think I have done a decent job. The build looks so clean ?

I agree. I took the photo's on my phone while on a break from my days meetings. I will try to get some nicer ones over the next day or so when I have a bit more time and the sun is in a better place. To facilitate my next build I just picked up 32gb of VLP DDR4, so should be able to go 3 slot on the GPU side when the new radiator arrives.

The Aquanaut, is really nice to work with. Another point to add to my previous feedback is would really have liked the ability to turn the thumb screws with a screwdriver, its pretty tight for my podgy little fingers. I think someone brought this up already but that would be a great quality of life improvement. I also didn't bother with the washers. Too fiddly.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
? not even enough space with 53-54mm??? oh dear... honestly I haven't followed the T1 thread page by page but the height clearance...why such limits? Can it fit a Noctua-L9?
Yeah an L9 will fit easily. So does a Blackridge and AXP-90

Specs say 50mm but 53mm is doable. That's the height of the EK AIO's pump block and people have crammed that in the T1. I suspect 54mm might be stretching it but probably doable too with a more noticeable bulge

EDIT: this champ just confirmed it fits in the t1 in 3 slot mode with a heat sink. Rejoice!

Reactions: Nouvolo

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah an L9 will fit easily. So does a Blackridge and AXP-90

Specs say 50mm but 53mm is doable. That's the height of the EK AIO's pump block and people have crammed that in the T1. I suspect 54mm might be stretching it but probably doable too with a more noticeable bulge

EDIT: this champ just confirmed it fits in the t1 in 3 slot mode with a heat sink. Rejoice!

I think that #legend is @Van0 7 posts above. :)