Production Aquanaut Basic/Extreme - Ultra Low Profile CPU Block & Pump Mount Combo

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Status Update: All early orders sent to shipper for shipment/delivery. Should reach you in about 7-10 days time. Please kindly post your review and test results, and some nice photos to show off your builds on the product web page ? . Cheers and thanks again for your support.

Note : For specific issue with your product please email me directly info@nouvolo.com, my team will try to help you individually.

Last edited:

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Status Update: All early orders sent to shipper for shipment/delivery. Should reach you in about 7-10 days time. Please kindly post your review and test results, and some nice photos to show off your builds on the product web page ? . Cheers and thanks again for your support.

Note : For specific issue with your product please email me directly info@nouvolo.com, my team will try to help you individually.

Was tracking info sent at all?

Fitchew

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 2, 2019
So i will wait for my Aquanaut for a little longer than you guys, cause US is only half of the way to Russia with all this covid situation.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Appreciate if those who got the Aquanaut would get building, I depend on your feedback and would really prefer to have some real life data/results before I officially launch to market. ?

Update: A separate reservoir is under design phase, there will be a separate thread for it. ?

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Appreciate if those who got the Aquanaut would get building, I depend on your feedback and would really prefer to have some real life data/results before I officially launch to market. ?

Update: A separate reservoir is under design phase, there will be a separate thread for it. ?
Now I'm interested. A small, thin resevoir with fill ports is exactly what I need right now

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019

I'm not personally going to be able to do this testing for quite a while. Unfortunately I had some build changes and personal stuff delaying this. I can do leak testing but that's it. If someone in the US is looking to build now let me know. I want someone who can contribute to launching the Aquanaut sooner rather than later. Sorry about that

August

SFF Lingo Aficionado
SFFn Staff
Silver Supporter
Jun 19, 2019
gusmiller.com
Looks like mine is out for delivery today (I’m in the US). Will get it mounted and tested.

Yeah, uhhh, sure seems like it’s going to make it from HK to my doorstep in under 36 hours?

?

Edit: Should be able to install and document tomorrow or over the weekend. Unfortunately, I don’t have a flow or sound meter, so I’ll only be able to record thermals and fan speed!

Last edited:

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Got my tracking number yesterday and delivered today. Looks really nice and super pleased with it.

Had a spare new DDC and got it mounted along with with an EK nickel heatsink - although i will switch out to a Barrow one.

Last edited: