Production Aquanaut Basic/Extreme - Ultra Low Profile CPU Block & Pump Mount Combo

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
The fun begins😉

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Where is the Mr. Krabs edition? 😉
Listed in the hall of fame 🏅

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Sweet! I don't have the money to pre-order (at least not right now), but if there's a noticeable thermal improvement I'm definitely getting one (Acetal/Copper) down the line. My 5800X needs all the help it can get. Looks fantastic too!

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Nice and tucked up packaging, for the best shipping protection.

View attachment 1350
Packaging looks amazing. Congrats on what looks like an amazing iteration on all fronts (right down to the packaging!) for the ol' Aquanaut project <3

I second the eager request for y'all builders to hopefully share some side by side performance updates between the classic Combo and the new Extreme units! That POM + copper speaks to me, but I'm all squozen out of fun PC parts money in terms of spending without thinking :p

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Product looks great. Anyway I can trade in my unused, older aquanaut in for an extreme version? You're making me very tempted to watercool my rig again!

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
This is likely one of the VERY few options that will get my incoming Lian Li Q58 on a custom loop. Ordered two days ago. Any ballpark estimate on when those can reach California? I am trying to decide what to prioritize over here :D

Reactions: Nouvolo

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
This is likely one of the VERY few options that will get my incoming Lian Li Q58 on a custom loop. Ordered two days ago. Any ballpark estimate on when those can reach California? I am trying to decide what to prioritize over here :D
I am going to FedEx today! Guess what 😉

It's happening this week.🔥
IMG_1488.jpg

Last edited: