Production Aquanaut Basic/Extreme - Ultra Low Profile CPU Block & Pump Mount Combo

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
such meme! 😅 👍
Come on, make one! You know you want to! You can probably get cheap vinyl skins made that will fit perfectly - you have all the design drawings after all. Come on, do it! Please? :D (Yes, this is clearly more important than your other work!😅 )

Of course, the best case scenario would be a collab with EK for custom-colored Torque fittings for each design.

And the design opportunities are endless! There has to be some Star Wars robot that can be adapted. (Or, god forbid, Jar-Jar?) Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid? Nemo? The dog from Up? I'm sure Disney are open for a collaboration ;)

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Anyone will be interested in a Al (black) DDC pump cover? (~6mm height)
for your reference, pump body is ~24mm (excluding impeller)

cover-render-v2.PNG

Update : seems casing is different for different brands e.g. EK vs Barrow vs bitspower, etc all slightly different...

Last edited:
Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
If it functions as a heatsink, I would consider it :)

That would be my concern as well. Most DDCs have natural convection style fin arrays, but if thermal testing shows similar performance this definitely looks better.

Granzon GFM PWM DDC Water Pump, with digital rpm/flow meter

granzon-ddc.jpg

Now that I'm super interested in.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Granzon GFM PWM DDC Water Pump, with digital rpm/flow meter (total height 40mm)

View attachment 1306
I like the concept and idea of having a display, but the displayed metrics are near useless to me. The flow rate is merely simulated and not a reflection of real flowrate, and everything else is simply a derivative of the incoming voltage.

Ideally it would actually measure water temperature, and an actual flow rate. These two parameters govern everything about liquid cooling.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I like the concept and idea of having a display, but the displayed metrics are near useless to me. The flow rate is merely simulated and not a reflection of real flowrate, and everything else is simply a derivative of the incoming voltage.

Ideally it would actually measure water temperature, and an actual flow rate. These two parameters govern everything about liquid cooling.
That makes sense, seems the extra height can just fit the screen and its electronics, but not the flow meter rotor for actual measurement.

A typical flow meter rotor :
B-TFC-CS-X_05.jpg

MozzieT

Efficiency Noob
Jul 15, 2021
Any updates on a preorder or when this will be available? Itching to get this system up and running :D

Also wondering how mounting kits for upcoming alder lake will be made available? Will they be available to order as a separate part?

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
Reactions: Talyrius

Brandon86

Trash Compacter
Feb 15, 2017
Eagerly awaiting this release!!!! Hope development is going well and still slated to be ready this month! About how many will be available in the first run do you think? Want to get one early, I have a custom loop waiting on this as an upgrade from my old aquanaut, since I switched to Intel and only have the AMD older version.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Eagerly awaiting this release!!!! Hope development is going well and still slated to be ready this month! About how many will be available in the first run do you think? Want to get one early, I have a custom loop waiting on this as an upgrade from my old aquanaut, since I switched to Intel and only have the AMD older version.
Still waiting for cold plate delivery before going into packing. Will probably open to ordering in Sep and shipment (hopefully) in early Oct. May need couple weeks extension due to late delivery of cold plates.🙏