Anyone know a good custom length psu cable company??

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Title says it all. Ive been browsing online and all I can find are extensions or fixed length custom cables. Im looking for a place where I can tell someone the cables I want and the length and connectors I would like. Also, I'd like to get custom sata power and data ones done as well for a new build Im gonna start within the month. If y'all have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Tried to hit him up, but I think hes taking a break from the biz for a while. Found his website and it says hes not taking any big orders so he can work on other projects for a month or two. But yes, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Checked them as well. They may work, but still looking for some other options. I know their 24 pin is a minimum 200mm on the website and don't know if I would want smaller or not, at least until I get my case in and do some measurments. I picked up a custom mod sfx and figure I may as well spend the extra coin to get the shortest wires possible so I'm not jamming that thing full of cables.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
@royalba94 might be the person to ping for this?

Thx for the mention! I appreciate it :thumb:

Tried to hit him up, but I think hes taking a break from the biz for a while. Found his website and it says hes not taking any big orders so he can work on other projects for a month or two. But yes, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

Yeah, sorry it took me a bit to reply. Things have been kinda nuts lately (esp. last week) but I'm slowly starting to catch back up.

I am technically still "taking a break" from cables and stuff so I can get some other important things functional but I hate to leave people "high and dry" (so to speak) so people can feel free to still message me and I'll get back to them as soon as I can and see if I can't work them in.