Anyone have a Lian-Li PC-TU200 ?

curzman

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Apr 11, 2017
everyone has that one case they see and immediately fall in love with. For me, it's the TU200 and its baby brother the TU100.
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-tu200/ -TU200
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-tu100/ -TU100

What I'm wanting to know is if any of you guys own one and what they're like as a case? is it easy to make them silent, fit good components in, etc etc.

Also if anyone else knows of a SFF "briefcase chassis" I would love to hear about it, i just think the look is so simple but still full of character.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I don't on one, nor have never seen one :(. I have however followed the overclock.net TU100/TU200 Owners Club thread, which has a lot of info and a good number of build logs for both models.
I have to say, I'm a sucker for a good SFF "briefcase chassis" and will be building my own.
I used to take an SG05 to LAN nights, then was persuaded to go mATX, and took a Silverstone TJ08 with carry handle, but have now moved back to ITX.
If I had the money, I'd love to have one of the Jolokia cases from @Aibohphobia or even the [now on hold] Sidearm by @Necere at NCase

Reactions: curzman

curzman

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Apr 11, 2017
I don't on one, nor have never seen one :(. I have however followed the overclock.net TU100/TU200 Owners Club thread, which has a lot of info and a good number of build logs for both models.
I have to say, I'm a sucker for a good SFF "briefcase chassis" and will be building my own.
I used to take an SG05 to LAN nights, then was persuaded to go mATX, and took a Silverstone TJ08 with carry handle, but have now moved back to ITX.
If I had the money, I'd love to have one of the Jolokia cases from @Aibohphobia or even the [now on hold] Sidearm by @Necere at NCase
Thankyou so much i never knew there was an owners club, can you link the other cases you mentioned my those other people? i don't know how to find them on here (new to forums)

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
See the Custom Projects section or use the search function on the forum to find "Jolokia" and "Sidearm".

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I just found a picture of my luggable LAN case - TJ08:

BTW the handle is a lightweight alloy one reprrposed from a Panasonic Toughbook - it just bolts in and is quickly removeable if required.
I liked it so much, I bought a second one ready for my current, (slooooooooooooow progress), case build. They were about £6 each on ebay in the UK.

Jolokia Project

Sidearm - also lots on [H]ardforum (but it's a nicer place here ;)) I was sorry to see this one put on hold