Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com

anthecase.com

Pre-order batch v1.0 is over!​

I wanted to buy a Node 202, but it doesn't support full size GPU and water cooling at the same time . That's why I decided to make my own prototype.
No more endless variants of the same sandwiches. No more boring hahdmade look with drilled panels. Premium HIFI design with coated brushed alu + fabric mesh.

W19
External dimensions: (W x H x D) 67 mm x 440 mm x 356 mm.
Support AIO up to 360 mm and custom loop with radiator thickness of up to 40 mm (with 25mm fan).
supported two DDC pump (with custom reservoir).
CPU coolers up to 47 mm high.
GPU size up to 330x130x63 (in 240 mode or air cooling mode) or 215x130x63 (in 360 mode).
Mini-ITX mobo.
4x2,5" SSD
additional drive basket for 1x 3,5"+1x 2,5" (only for 120mm radiator or air cooling)
SFX PSU.

Avialable colors:

360 AIO:

There are two models:
D17
External dimensions: (W x H x D) 62 mm x 387 mm x 334 mm
AIO not supported (requires G-fittings)
Supports 240mm radiator up to 33mm thick.
Eisbaer LT pumps only support.
CPU coolers up to 43mm
GPU size up to 320x112x60
Mini-ITX mobo.
Flex PSU.
NAS solution with 120mm heatsink and 4 full-size hard drives. And there's still room for a full-size GPU!

W19
External dimensions: (W x H x D) 66 mm x 440 mm x 345 mm
Support AIO with 360 mm and a thickness of up to 39 mm.
supported two DDC pump
CPU coolers up to 47 mm high
GPU size up to 330x130x63 (in 240rad mode or air cooling mode) or 215x130x63 (in 360rad mode at full power)
Mini-ITX mobo.
SFX and SFX-L. PSU

D17 main layout:

W19 main layout:

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Desktop orientation:

Available configurations:

1. Only Nvme, 240mm radiator

2. 120mm radiator. Up to six 2.5 hdd/sdd:

3. 120mm radiator. Up to two 3.5 HDD:

4. Air cooler up to 39mm, up to four 3.5 HDD:

All parts to connect additional drives will be sale separately.
Now I am waiting for a sample to test the cooling quality.
If everything goes up to expectations, I hope to get an industrial batch in the spring.
All the images and sizes are preliminary and are the subject to change.

Alloy Craft

Cable-Tie Ninja
Modultra
Oct 25, 2019
Its hard to tell from the angles you provided, but it appears that the power supply wiring bundle will hit the radiator in the first configuration. You might want to model the actual power supply cable bundle as they can be quite large.

oOflyeyesOo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 25, 2020
Be nice to add the gpu into that loop!! And have a ssd mount at the end of the gpu with the room saved.

And is there a intake fan, if everything else is going out? Wondering about the airflow.

Last edited:
Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Be nice to add the gpu into that loop!! And have a ssd mount at the end of the gpu with the room saved.

And is there a intake fan, if everything else is going out? Wondering about the airflow.

The main feature of the airflow is the direct flow of fresh air through the radiator and blow away hot air, bypassing the other components.

Its hard to tell from the angles you provided, but it appears that the power supply wiring bundle will hit the radiator in the first configuration. You might want to model the actual power supply cable bundle as they can be quite large.

There is 32mm between PSU and radiator. I hope it's enough.

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Do you think one 240mm radiator is enough to cool 3080 + 3950? I just wanted to give people the ability to build the highest performing config in the smallest possible case.

Last edited:

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
From what I see, the Alphacool LT240, Corsair H100i, Antec H1200 Pro, and ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L should fit
Plus, why can't you just mount up to 2 SSDs on the side of the PSU???

As a suggestion: INCREASE THE THICKNESS OF THE CASE BY 4mm to support a triple-slot GPU and a 43mm CPU cooler height
Also means up to a 33mm thick radiator too, or just to give the fans more breathing space! (It is very very important to give the fans some room)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_Est

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Very sleek and unique design - well done.

I like that you used a 3080ti model in the renders haha was wondering what the end mounted 12 pin was ?

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Glorious and slim. I hope the cable management isn't too bad. I've had to struggle with sata cables and PSU cables when they're stuffed up against a tight case like this one.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Hey, I got this exact pump/block and about the same height limit. I should warn you that routing the tubes above the PCI slot will not be very easy. If you want to use 16/10 tubes, I'd advice you to use a 'ITX' style riser where the cable on the male end comes out reversed (see attached image).

1603968307579.png

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey, I got this exact pump/block and about the same height limit. I should warn you that routing the tubes above the PCI slot will not be very easy. If you want to use 16/10 tubes, I'd advice you to use a 'ITX' style riser where the cable on the male end comes out reversed (see attached image).

View attachment 833
Thank you for your advice. I planned use 13/10 soft tube. Riser was my main problem becouse i hasn't one currently.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
As a suggestion: INCREASE THE THICKNESS OF THE CASE BY 4mm to support a triple-slot GPU and a 43mm CPU cooler height
Also means up to a 33mm thick radiator too, or just to give the fans more breathing space! (It is very very important to give the fans some room)
Yes, I thought a lot about more versatility, but then it will lose one of the key features - thickness. I decided to make two variants of the case - an original compact one with a premium material finish, as originally intended, and a cheaper larger version made of simple sheet metal (like a velka, zaber sentry etc.).

Reactions: SFF Watercooled

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, I thought a lot about more versatility, but then it will lose one of the key features - thickness. I decided to make two variants of the case - an original compact one with a premium material finish, as originally intended, and a cheaper larger version made of simple sheet metal (like a velka, zaber sentry etc.).
Well you're losing almost nothing changing the thickness from 58mm to 62mm, but you gain a lot more