Enclosure Antec ISK110 VESA-U3 suitable PSU replacement?

JohnTinkerer

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Nov 14, 2020
Hello Community,

I'm thinking about buying Antec ISK110 VESA-U3 but I'm worried that the supplied PSU will die quickly - or is it actually a valid concern? Is the integrated DC-to-ATX PCB going to die first?

Those of you who have the case can you please share if it's difficult to replace the PSU for the Antec ISK110 VESA-U3 and what did you replace it with? How long did the PSU/PCB last before it needed replacement?

Thank you all very much in advance.

ryandvd

Caliper Novice
Sep 9, 2017
Bought a used antec isk110 for a very cheap price with a busted psu, burn mark on 1 of the capacitors.. used my old pico 160xt with some modding..punch hole on the uuper back part for the jack...sold it 2 years ago for the io shield issue.. mine is the 1st gen isk with 80mm fan on side.

JohnTinkerer

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Nov 14, 2020
Bought a used antec isk110 for a very cheap price with a busted psu, burn mark on 1 of the capacitors.. used my old pico 160xt with some modding..punch hole on the uuper back part for the jack...sold it 2 years ago for the io shield issue.. mine is the 1st gen isk with 80mm fan on side.
Thanks for the reply. What kind of io shield issues were you experiencing?

ryandvd

Caliper Novice
Sep 9, 2017
the io shield wont fit on slot..I think the position of the motherboard screw is the problem.. I think they fix this problem in the newer verion.