"Agent 47" build in NZXT Manta

MunneY

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 14, 2016
youtube.com
Hello everyone.

Today I'm going to be starting a new build log in NZXT's newest case, the Manta. This is something I've personally bugged the crap out of them for, for the better part of 2 years. I was one of only a handful of reviewers to actually get a chance with it. Once I found out it was coming I got together with some folks and we bring to you...

Agent 47

So now that I've realized that the game comes out on March 11th, I'm going to center the build around the game. I've always been a massive fan and figure the white and black them will be perfect! I'll add some touches to make it seem like the perfect machine for the job, perfect Agent 47. It'll be fast, precise, powerful and portable.

The Parts!

Case - NZXT Manta - Matte White
Motherboard -EVGA Z170 Stinger
GPU - Visiontek AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
CPU - Intel i5-6500 (non K)
RAM - TBD
SSD - TBD
PSU - EVGA 650 GQ

GPU Block -EK-FC R9 Fury X -Nickel
CPU Block - EK-Supremacy EVO - Acetal+Nickel with Black Backplate
Pump / Reservoir - EK-XRes 140 DDC 3.2 PWM Elite
Radiator - EK-CoolStream 240 and 280mm
Fittings - EK-HDC 16mm White
Tubing - EK-HD PETG 16mm Tubing
Sleeving -Custom Black and White Extensions from ENSOURCED
Fans - EK Vardar F2 120 X2 and 140 X2
Coolant is Mayhems X1 Oil Black Concentrate!

Once I got news this case was coming, I got so pumped.... Here are my Initial shots of the outside!

Yea... I left the film on :-D

My Video of the case

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
Dude, that's like a 47L case! Think SFF < 20L and even at that, the smaller the better.

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
Stevo_ is right this case can't be considered SFF, it's like the 900D of ITX cases.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Hey folks,

This post has inspired another thread to discuss how SFF Forum should manage build logs and other threads that use larger enclosures. I'd encourage all of you to participate!

MunneY

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 14, 2016
youtube.com
Actually...

So I finally had an off day and got to do some photos!

Lets start off with the power supply!

I chose the EVGA 650GS PSU for this build for a couple of reasons. It's just the right amount of wattage for the price point I was looking at, as well as being gold rated. It is only semi-modular, but I'm not to bothered by that!

Lets start with the box!

EVGA is #1

Full specs!

What all ya get in the box!

Nice all black flat cables. This is a HUGE Plus!

Even the non-modular cables are all black and the wrapping is not see through... +1 [@]EVGA-JacobF[/@]

MMMMM... I love peeling off stickers!

All together now... but something, just doesn't seem right for a build of this caliber!

Ah there we go!

REALLY Digging the color scheme now. I've never been a "RED" color guy, but it fits with this!

Special thanks to Ensourced Customs for the sweet extensions. He got them done in like 2 days and to my door in another 2. Couldn't ask for better service from a vendor, especially a small boutique one!

Reactions: Phuncz