Aftermarket GPU cooler in M1 Ncase and warranty/ reusability.

Qetz

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
Hi! Im a tottaly newbie who want to build a kraken x52 in the side panel with the A12x25s in the bottom with a aftermarket GPU cooler, but Im worried about the reusability and warranty.

I think only the accelero III without fans can fit in the M1 Ncase. I think the heatsink/ pads for the VRM and some other things needs thermal adhesive and that is unremovable, breaking warranty/ reusability doing more difficult a resell.

I have a Gigabyte RX 570 4GB Bulk for now, I think its compatible but not sure.

Im in a mistake? There is alternatives? Thanks!

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
I personally never used an accelero III before, but if used correctly you should not break anything. The glue supplied with the heatsinks is quite sticky as far as i know, but you can remove it if heated a little. A lot of people use thermally conductive tape instead.

I would not mess arround with that on a RX570 to be honest, if not out of curiosity. You should be fine running the kraken as exaust and the gpu bone stock in the bottom.

Reactions: Qetz

Qetz

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
Thanks! I will check that conductive tape.

I could try the setup you said, but I live in the south of Spain, in summer we reach >45º in the street and I would like to do some OC and add dust filters.