Acrylig fan duct for Noctua NF A-9

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me draw an acrylic fan duct _excactly_ like this one? The creator isn't active on the forum, so can't get hold on him.

It's for a 92mm fan (mounted on top of C7 cu). And they need to be able to be cutted in 3mm and 5mm respectively.

I will off course pay you for the DXF files, and share them here if anyone's interested. :)

Kind regards,

//Stef

Reactions: garyroks

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me draw an acrylic fan duct _excactly_ like this one? The creator isn't active on the forum, so can't get hold on him.

It's for a 92mm fan (mounted on top of C7 cu). And they need to be able to be cutted in 3mm and 5mm respectively.

I will off course pay you for the DXF files, and share them here if anyone's interested. :)

Kind regards,

//Stef
Imma need some dimensions (I assume fan holes are M4, but what about for the rest of the dimensions. Reverse engineering will be a PITA without them)

Is it OK if I provide an SVG (or at least something like a .STL?)

I can provide them for free (FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNE!) (or send me the cheapest CPU you own ;) ). I also won't do rounded edges since those won't be very useful.

Narwhal

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2018
Hi!

Kind regards,

//Stef
does it actually help with cooling and how do you attach the fan on the c7?