Not sure if this newly released 10.4L case from Fractal has been reported.
I apologize if it already has but, nonetheless, I post it here.

It comes in black, white or green. The most interesting touch is, of course, the front walnut IO.
I suppose, to live out its name fully, one has to pick the green colour for maximum environmental friendliness.
The sandwich design is not my cup of tea but it certainly is someone's. And I do admit it is a pretty and well designed case.

A sample build:-

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I'm hearing $200 and £175 in the UK.
Looks good, the green is a bit different.
The wood panel seems contentious on R/sffpc...
My money would still be on Dan's C4 TBH

Reactions: rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I just watched that video from Gamers Nexus and Steve says target price of $180, so a CNC aluminum case with included PCIe 4.0 riser cable for under $200 would be a decent deal.

Sorry for the overflow of videos but last night there was nearly no information on this case and I got up this morning and there was much more.

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Jan 25, 2018
The case is being introduced in Computex 2023 at Taipei now.
One major Taiwan PC website (xfastest.com), reporting the event, says the MSRP is US$ 180 (well....179.99 to be exact).

At the end of the article, the reporter said, during the products briefing by Fractal, the boss (the guy in business suit in the 1st pic, I suppose) said Fractal still has 2 new cases not shown off. The reporter suspects these 2 cases could be Fractal's next ITX/M-ATX cases.
If true, it is good that Fractal is developing their line of smaller cases.

Reactions: rfarmer

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
The Streacom ZS800 hybrid PSU would be a good match.

Fa5en

Trash Compacter
Jan 22, 2020
Yeah it looks awesome. Like the two tone wood theme. I dont need a new case (Happy with my A4 H2O) but if i was to build again, i'd look at this one.