Advice 3080ti+Camlink Pro in an SFF build?

Chikensoops

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Nov 2, 2022
Hello, so glad to join here, this is my first post!

I am trying to build an SFF Pc that has both a 3080 ti and a Camlink pro, and I just can’t find a way to do it. Note that I’m trying to go as small and portable as possible, and also price doesn’t matter too much. I’ve looked at the Tecware Fusion and it seems you cant add a 3080 ti unless you use an ITX board and an SFX psu, which won’t work since I need an extra pcie slot for the camlink. The build needs to be within 40x30x20cm as it’s going to be traveling a lot. Please correct me if I missed something or said something stupid, I have literally 0 experience with ITX, SFF, and mini-pcs in general. Thank you!

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Hi and welcome to SFFN,

As you say, you need a PCIE 16x for the GPU, and the Camlink pro requires a PCIE 4x or bigger.
I don't think you will find an ITX board with both of them.
You can either go to a bigger mATX motherboard with such two slots, or convert an M.2 slot from an ITX board into a PCIE 4x. Something like this should work:

For both options, you will need a case with enough expansion slots at the back for the two cards, which the Tecware Fusion has plenty from what I see. But at 22 liters that's not a very convenient case for travelling I would say...