Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
I would jump all over this case if I could cancel my Ghost S1 order. Lol, the cancellation will probably be delayed a year if they did accept it.

It’s pretty darn easy to cancel if you ordered after the Kickstarter. Just email them. If you’re in the Kickstarter group, I don’t know what to tell you. That comes with the territory. You’re not buying a product.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
You need to add stack to house 240mm AIO that add volume. Also add 20mm for the feet.

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Let me know what you think. Do you think it's enough for a product? I am really getting sick of taking those photos...

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Can you share it one by one? Zooming in makes it pixilated for me. Thought what I am seeing now in the thumbnails are good enough.

I personally like how it would look on your desk

Edit: i would recommend close up shot of the innards with parts on.

Reactions: macbosco

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
Edit: i would recommend close up shot of the innards with parts on.
Ditto. I think a close-up with parts could be helpful. I imagine it would if you ever add descriptive hover-over or otherwise interactive elements. I could see close-ups being powerful in illustrating CPU clearance which will be a major selling point of your case. Also, can you have a 360-degree rotating photo as well? Those are very entertaining to interact with and add a certain flair that a fixed image can never achieve. Depending on the tools available to you, you could use a CAD program to make photo realistic 360-degree and exploded views, also very helpful! These are all just suggestions, of course. :)

Last edited:

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
The photos look great. I agree with Hifihedgehog though, it would be helpful to have an exploded view cad drawing to see how everything fits together. Some super close-ups of the exterior finish and interior detail work might make for nice marketing material too.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Let me know what you think. Do you think it's enough for a product? I am really getting sick of taking those photos...
Looks great, nice variety of shots although agree with the above also.

Can I check, I'm trying to track down if any cases around this size which support 240mm AIO ALSO support my GTX1080ti FTW3 since it is 305mm long and quite tall...

So far my A4-SFX is the only case I can find that does actually support it but I'm limited on CPU cooling... Would be interested in something like this but only if I can cram my FTW3 in it...

Longbow072

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
I have checked out some of thise, but there is some that dont fit the features I want or the footprint, or solve the airflow issue which is a present problem in my Node 202.

Longbow072

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
The Steck and Louqe accomplish what I want both functionally, desk footprint wise, and aesthetically, with the Steck edging out the louqe. Liqfusion 240 AIO would look slick of it clears.

Chinaman

Trash Compacter
Sep 22, 2018
What build do you have planned for it, Chinaman?

Cheaping out on my build until the Ryzen Zen 2 7nm comes out: I can reuse most of my part. I was planning on getting the I9-9900k if it was around 450 but the crazy preorder price turn me off and yes the new i9 is faster then ryzen 7 2700x but not by much looking at the benchmarks from Principled Techologies only looking at their intel scores vs ryzen benchmarks from other reliable sources. Didn't make me feel the price was worth it. The only reason I wanted the new 9th gen was a solider CPU

Ryzen 5 2600
MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
Samsung 970 EVO 1tb m.2
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz
Thermalright AXP-100 pure copper graphene cooler (replacing the stock fan)
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x2
Zotac 1080ti amp edition
Corsair SF600
Custom power cables
Also order a Monitor: coming from a laptop.
MSI Optix MAG241C

everything ordered and in the mail

Reactions: Hifihedgehog