1080Ti Wielding NCASE M1

MeltedCactus

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 7, 2017
Hey everyone,

I thought I would share my brand new build with you guys and gals! As the title says, I decided to stuff a 1080Ti in the NCASE M1. Everything so far is working amazing and I'm really happy with the build.

I apologize, but I'm a noob when it comes to this forum stuff so I was not able to post any pictures of the build. However, I have a link below to my PC Part Picker site with images of the build and a little write up about it. Please feel free to check it out and post any questions you might have. I'm sure this group would love to know I was able to use Noctua's new slim 120mm fans and they're great! Anyway, more details in the link.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/KxsZxr

Last edited:

MeltedCactus

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 7, 2017
the GPU sag never gets old.

Your is pretty much non-existant compared to some other ones, but me being OCD....you know.

Hahaha! tell me about. As soon as I saw the pictures I was like, damn it! I'm already trying to find/think of something I can put under it to prop it up a little. I'm just as OCD I think. Not only the GPU, but the cables. You can only do so much in such a small space, especially when some of the cables are unnecessarily long.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
For the pictures the most common method is to upload them to imgur.com then either copy/paste the BBCode link directly into the post editor here for a series of individual pictures, or just past the link to the imgur album and the forum will automatically embed the album.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Nice setup indeed. The trickiest thing with gtx 1080ti is to follow its core speed. Seeing your temp of 65°c on time spy implies your gtx 1080ti should run about 1800mhz on core...that's also you have margin for oc...limit are thermals, acoustics and power consumption..:)

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
the GPU sag never gets old.

Your is pretty much non-existant compared to some other ones, but me being OCD....you know.

Hahaha! tell me about. As soon as I saw the pictures I was like, damn it! I'm already trying to find/think of something I can put under it to prop it up a little. I'm just as OCD I think. Not only the GPU, but the cables. You can only do so much in such a small space, especially when some of the cables are unnecessarily long.

https://mnpctech.com/ncase-m1-mods/gpu-support-arm-bracket.html

Reactions: Phuncz