Selling DAN Case A4-SFX and accessories (all New In Box) - FREE SHIP

EDIT: Dan A4 price reduced. Also marked some items as sold.
---

Regrettably selling my DAN Cases A4-SFX v1 from Dan's original Kickstarter (fiancé decided on a console-look for our living room... boo), along with some other misc. parts and accessories that were intended for that build.

All unused. The case was just removed temporarily from its box for inspection and pics.

PayPal only. Shipping is FREE, via USPS Priority (lower 48 states). The case and the SSD will be fully insured with signature confirmation.

1) Dan A4-SFX v1: $250

2) Thermolab (Cooltek) LP53: $50 - SOLD

3) Custom premium cables, for Corsair SF600: $40 - SOLD

4) Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 1TB SSD: $390 - SOLD

5) Wallye Tactik Duffle v1 (+ Gadget Tray): $120
This was created by one of the NCASE co-founders to be a deluxe, versatile duffle for cases like the M1 and A4.

6) Lowepro Event Messenger 250 Shoulder Bag: $40
Saw many recommendations for this as a compact and snug traveling bag for the A4, if inner sleeve is cut out.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/840043-REG/Lowepro_LP36416_0WW_Event_Messenger_250_For.html

7) Bitspower fan adapter: $20
Wasn't sure if I'd use this as an adapter or a duct, but some builders claimed good results so I got it to experiment with...
http://amzn.eu/awEo4KA

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: confusis

nz1070

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for the cables, my current build is without a case for those wondering why its a mess.
Couldn't believe custom cables are so flexible, now i can build a smaller pc.

Reactions: dogreen

brookZ

Caliper Novice
Mar 10, 2018
sorry this is the first revision of the case, I need the water cooling support, sorry do not want to cut out the case

dogreen

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 11, 2018
Hmm, this really catches my attention. What's the difference between the 1st gen and 3rd that is sold through sff lab ?

Hello. I found these changes:

V2
-Cover for GPU mount area.
-Better alignment of USB port.
-Stamp-in motherboard stad-offs.
-92mm fan or AIO moint point.
-Rubber case feet with better grip.

V3
-Lian Li PCIe 16x Gen3 riser (black PCB and cables).
-Adjustments to the USB3.0 internal cable to be compatible with Asetek 92mm AIO.
-Improvements to the power button to optimise the pressure point.
-Adding mount points for HDPLEX 400W HiFi DC-ATX.
-Mounting bracket for 120mm AIO.