New Here with some cool stuff

hey, I just found this place and its pretty slick. Always been a huge fan of SFF and for a guy who travels a lot for work, these units make my downtime abroad one hell of a lot better than buying an alienware laptop every couple of years. I have a lian-li tu200b case that's slowly taking a beating from me and my grinder. Heres a little thread i started previously but will reopen on here with better pictures and as fine tuning takes place. Any idea are more than welcome I'm in no way a veteran, clearly novice that can afford to make mistakes. cheers

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/HgsZxr

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Welcome! You just joined the best forum in the world. Saw your build a while ago! Great job! If you want, I could draw some cad files so you could have a nicer fan mount cut.

Reactions: Phuncz and JamJam

JamJam

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
Welcome! You just joined the best forum in the world. Saw your build a while ago! Great job! If you want, I could draw some cad files so you could have a nicer fan mount cut.

That would be unreal. How much work is that to do? I haven't used autocad before. It's just too expensive and I'm no student.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
That would be unreal. How much work is that to do? I haven't used autocad before. It's just too expensive and I'm no student.

I use fusion360, and can do sheet metal. I would draw it 3d, then select a plane and export 2d like i did with my cisco lan computer (below). If you send me dimensions I can.