The Music Thread

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Most of the times I listen to this version, but sometimes I listen to Julie London's original version too.

Reactions: AleksandarK

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015

Even hobbling on a peg-leg isn't going to keep me from a Distant Worlds concert!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Underworld is hands down my favorite group. This song is probably my favorite track ever and most listened to track ever also.

Oh wow, amazing song ! Never heard this one, going to look into buying the whole album if it's atleast a fraction of the quality.

Reactions: AleksandarK

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
DVNE - Asheran
Album of the year 2017 for me, be ready for an ass kick!

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
I don't think I've ever seen that music video before. Kinda weird, actually, but then this is a band who puts out an album named <|°_°|>

I've been on a but of a synthwave kick myself recently.

Something else neat I did find for anyone who likes 80s music. I found a youtube channel that posts remix LPs

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen that music video before. Kinda weird, actually, but then this is a band who puts out an album named <|°_°|>
ah, caravan palace! I love their music.

I listen to a lot of different stuff. A lot of instrumental / eletronic music, lots of jazz and soul. but I think I'm going to share some new brazilian stuff.

There have been quite a wave of new soul music here, and it hit me quite hard last year. theres Liniker - remonta. this album made quite the fuzz around here when it launched. we were very dry in the soul music until that basically. people who lived the golden age of brazilian soul music in the 70s and 80s werent impressed, but it hit the milenials quite hard.

Reactions: confusis