PSU Cable

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
I saw that you can buy the NCase Left Angle Cable for an internal extension on SFFLAB. Will it fit with 20mm of clearance as listed in @Necere clearance guide? Also, what are the dimensions of the C14 screw in end? I need the cable for a scratch case that I'm working on.

Reactions: cmyk78

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Will it fit with 20mm of clearance as listed in @Necere clearance guide?
Yes.

Also, what are the dimensions of the C14 screw in end? I need the cable for a scratch case that I'm working on.
I don't have the drawings for the specific C14 the M1 cable uses, but you can use the drawings here as it's similar to within ~0.3mm for the important dimensions. Note that's just the inlet with the bare terminals; we have a plastic overmold that extends some 45mm to the end of the strain relief (dimension 'E' on the drawing), so make sure to have that much plus some room for the cable to bend.

Reactions: HeroXLazer

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Yes.

I don't have the drawings for the specific C14 the M1 cable uses, but you can use the drawings here as it's similar to within ~0.3mm for the important dimensions. Note that's just the inlet with the bare terminals; we have a plastic overmold that extends some 45mm to the end of the strain relief (dimension 'E' on the drawing), so make sure to have that much plus some room for the cable to bend.
So, would I add 0.3mm to each of the tolerances?

Last edited: