Closed Thin Mini Itx Case - Luna Design Model dnk-h - 75$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I bought January this year a mini itx case from Luna Design. Model dnk-h in silver.
It is an aluminium case with integrated power supply. Looks really nice, but my plans has changed and I don't need it anymore.

I only open the packet and disassembly the case once. When screwing together one plastic which holds the screw cracks. I fixed the crack with superglue. I think you wouldn't even recognize it. You can only see the crack with a bright light. The crack is inside and is not visible. I took 2 photos of it. The rest of the case is in a perfect condition without any scratches. Because I never used it.

The location ot the packet is Austria in Europe.
75$ is without a shipping fee.

For more information about the case: https://luna-design.org/dnk-h#design

Reactions: Phuncz

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Oh, one of the rare LUNA Design cases! What do you think of the build quality overall?

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I imagine the biggest issue is the reliance on Thin Mini-ITX.

stiffler

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 18, 2017
Hi!

Sorry for the late reply.
My mother had an old dell inspirion notebook and I thought I was buying a monitor with a small PC. I don't like intels nuc, because of the sometimes noisy fan and their proportions. I like the mac mini and the design of it (the "old" hardware is too expensive for me) . I found the luna case and bough one. But at the end. I bough a AIO PC from Dell which fit perfectly on my mothers desk.
This is the reason why I sell the case.

The thin mini itx is really a possibly deal breaker.
What I like on the luna case? I looks great in my opinion and the power supply is in the case. I wouldn't have an external power supply. This is the biggest point what I like on this case.
Build quality: I don't build pc's very often. Only one M1 NCase PC I built for myself in the past. So I can't compare lots of cases. I my opinion the m1 is a great overall quality. The luna case looks amazing. The milling of the Luna case is well done. The pre assembly was also good. The overall feeling is solid and great. The only thing that is not great, as with the ncase is the Power Button.
The luna case power button has a worse pressure point as the ncase. The broken plastic (screw - look above) was my fault.

What I want to say. The ncase has for me a great quality. The luna case is for a different usage as the ncase, but it has also a great quality. This is my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.