Hello from Argentina

Hello folks,

Hear about this comunity a few weeks ago and I were stalking till i decided to register.
I had own many cases from EATX to ATX and just a few years ago I found the MATX, which caught me.
On my opinion it´s the perfect spot between functionality and size.

Still amaze with the design and performance of my TJ08-E, but i missed Lian Li quality (moved from Lian Li to Silverstone).
On many times thought about creating my own brand and design cases, but it´s not even a possibility here. Mainly due the cost, the lack of internal market, and the difficulty of sending them abroad.

I apologise beforehand for any error on my grammar or expressions, as I´m from a not english speaking country.

Hope to keep learning and enjoying the projects.

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Hello folks,

Hear about this comunity a few weeks ago and I were stalking till i decided to register.
I had own many cases from EATX to ATX and just a few years ago I found the MATX, which caught me.
On my opinion it´s the perfect spot between functionality and size.

Still amaze with the design and performance of my TJ08-E, but i missed Lian Li quality (moved from Lian Li to Silverstone).
On many times thought about creating my own brand and design cases, but it´s not even a possibility here. Mainly due the cost, the lack of internal market, and the difficulty of sending them abroad.

I apologise beforehand for any error on my grammar or expressions, as I´m from a not english speaking country.

Hope to keep learning and enjoying the projects.
Hope you like it here.

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
Bienvenidos, Atma.
BTW, I looked very hard at the TJ-08E myself not so long ago. It's a versatile and quiet case. And very affordable compared to many of the indie custom cases.
Unfortunately, I stumbled across a build log started by @WiSK on [H] - that was the gateway drug that made me want a custom case and eventually led me here.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Many people here don't speak English as their native tongue, we don't bite anyway. In SFF.net we nibble :D

Reactions: jeshikat

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
Your post was very well done for a non-native English speaker! Welcome!

What do you currently use your PC for and how hard is it to get SFF components in your country?

Atma

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jan 11, 2017
Many thanks for the warm welcome, a very friendly community.

Bienvenidos, Atma.
Unfortunately, I stumbled across a build log started by @WiSK on [H] - that was the gateway drug that made me want a custom case and eventually led me here.

Thanks! please send me the link to that project I would like to see it.

Your post was very well done for a non-native English speaker! Welcome!

What do you currently use your PC for and how hard is it to get SFF components in your country?

Thanks, I read a lot in english, but my speaking is terrible. Due to my work I mostly speak with Brazilians and Indians so I don't catch a good pronunciation.

I use the Pc for gaming (Dota, Rgg, Fps, Indies), a bit of programming (I'm not good at), and general multimedia.

SFF here is something new, the parts that you could obtain are mainly sold overseas.
ITX is comming more common but using standard ATX power supplies. Small Graphics cads are vastly a minority.
The common ITX cases here are Bitfenix Prodigy, Cougar QBX, NZXT Manta, Thermaltake and some Lian Li.
As I'm into matx, i don´t have as many problems, but many parts of my Pc were ordered from abroad.