What games are you playing?

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Yes Anthem looks cool!
I played some State of Decay 2 for a few weeks, but went back to Battletech: Flashpoint.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
Been playing a lot of Borderlands 1 recently with my roommate who has never played it before. We played from about 6 pm to about 3 am today. Also played several hours of FTL - Faster than Light and finally beat it for the first time on easy over the holidays. I think i died like at least 10 times before I was able to beat it. Of those times, I think i fought the final boss at least 3 times. I got FTL for my bro for Christmas, and played alongside, giving tips and strategy help. Then a week or two ago I started playing it on normal, and still haven't made it past the 6th sector. My last failure was the most epic....I had the most powerful weapon in the game, but died to a drone ship that had 4 shields, a leveled up artemis missile launcher, an ion cannon, and a burst laser. Oh, and it was also set in an asteroid field, so once it took out my 3 layers of shields, the asteroids just ripped my ship apart. Worst part is I couldn't hit the drone ship very well(it must have had a high dodge chance) and with the high amount of shield layers on the enemy drone ship made it practically impossible to break through the shields once I ran out of missiles.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Started the demo for Daemon X Machina on my Switch. Feels like a spiritual successor to the Armored Core series.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
Insurgency
Insurgency Sandstorm
Titanfall 2
Apex Legends
XCOM 2
Duck Game
Rocket League
Wolfenstein series (the new one)
I recently also re-installed Total War: Warhammer, but that won't last long I fear.... I suck at that game!

When I have time that is.....

Last edited:

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
Nvidia sent me an access code for the VIP Demo of Anthem, just got done playing the first mission and the game looks pretty cool. Anyone who played Titanfall 2 should enjoy it.
I have to strongly, but kindly, disagree here. Anthem and titanfall 2 has as much in common as.... I don't know what. I have not tried anthem post-release, but I played the closed and open demo, and I was not impressed. Somehow too messy and boring at the same time. I really wanted to like the game though.

Titanfall 2 on the other hand is an epic masterpiece if you like fast paced FPS with solid gun play and movement.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Awesome! Always happy to see another simracer!
I was considering the Simlab for a while but decided to revise my custom wood rig instead.

We have a small simracing crew on my Discord that hosts gentlemen races almost every Thursday if you would like to join us.
We typically play AC ourselves, all sorts of tracks (from Simtraxxx) and cars (like DRM 2.0).

I have a rig myself but my CSW died back in December. I'm still waiting for the Fanatec Podium DD1 to ship so I can get back to racing.
I plan to upgrade my pedals to the Sim Pedals Sprint in May as well.

Hope to see you around.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Mainly play Rainbow Six Siege, will play some Destiny 2, Grim Dawn and Path of Exile on the side though.
Depends how sweaty I feel XD

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
I'm pretty excited for Grim Dawn's expansion at the end of the month. With that 64-bit .exe in testing, I'm hopeful that they have improved performance in the late game.

Reactions: Phuncz

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I'm pretty excited for Grim Dawn's expansion at the end of the month. With that 64-bit .exe in testing, I'm hopeful that they have improved performance in the late game.
Yeah me too, I've been preparing a bunch of toons to synergise with Oathkeeper, namely an Acid Retaliation Sentinel and a Fire based Paladin most likely (Using the spinning ability with Aura of Censure to debuff against the fire damage)