Hi, geek girl from Québec, Canada

I've just always had a crush on compact and powerful little computers, and every time I end up building in a normal sized tower, I spend way too much time shopping on the net for smaller enclosure and parts to fit in it, haha! I finally indulged and bought a Geeek A30, and I'm trying to make it as awesome as I'm dreaming it to be :p

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Hi and welcome to our forum ! A Geeek A30 is an excellent SFF case from what I've read and seen. Powerful and small computers is what this den of geeks is all about !

Reactions: princess_daphie

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
Always nice to see another Canadian (seen a few new ones recently)! For all things SFF, this is the place to be! The Geeek cases are great little projects, and now with access to the custom cases section here on the forum, you may spend even more time looking at enclosures!

See you around!

princess_daphie

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 26, 2019
Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to our forum ! A Geeek A30 is an excellent SFF case from what I've read and seen. Powerful and small computers is what this den of geeks is all about !

Always nice to see another Canadian (seen a few new ones recently)! For all things SFF, this is the place to be! The Geeek cases are great little projects, and now with access to the custom cases section here on the forum, you may spend even more time looking at enclosures!

See you around!

thank you guys! and indeed it's the custom cases threads that initially lured me in here, haha :)

Reactions: Soul_Est

chx

Master of Cramming
May 18, 2016
/me waves the little Canadian flag he got at the citizenship ceremony. Welcome to the forum! There are lots of friendly Canadians here.

Nosuchthing

Trash Compacter
Feb 27, 2017
I did a lot of research to try and build a small form factor PC my first time around, but made the mistake of purchasing the 380t which, while a great case, was a behemoth compared to what I have now. I wasn't happy with the size of my PC until I too indulged (I picked up an LZ7). I don't think I could ever go back XD