Prototype DAN HSLP-48: A powerful sub 50mm heatsink

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
wait, so are the coolers fine? still havent installed mine.

You'd have to check it, if can see light through the baseplate and heatpipes (as shown earlier in the thread) it's a dud and eligible for replacement / refund.

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
You'd have to check it, if can see light through the baseplate and heatpipes (as shown earlier in the thread) it's a dud and eligible for replacement / refund.

Okay, I guess I'll wait another month when I go to Italy so I can return it to overclockersUK

Kandirma

Trash Compacter
Sep 13, 2017
I wouldn't say it's impossible, but I also wouldn't count on it since no one else has Alpenföhn's products outside of the EU as far as I can tell.
I'm able to find like 2 of their products on US amazon, but even that lists it as shipping from Amazon UK and has special terms to buy it.

xak

Efficiency Noob
Sep 24, 2018
The OverclockersUK Black Ridge product page still says "not available anymore," and their staff have been unable to give me an ETA for several months now. I think they're tired of hearing from me. Are there any other resellers that will ship to the USA? It's a shame that CaseKing will not.

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
The OverclockersUK Black Ridge product page still says "not available anymore," and their staff have been unable to give me an ETA for several months now. I think they're tired of hearing from me. Are there any other resellers that will ship to the USA? It's a shame that CaseKing will not.

The page looks different from when I last visited. There is now a wishlist and email when available spot.

I also emailed and asked overclockers when they would get inventory.... They said that they have reached out to Alpenfohn and will post updates in their forum. I hope this means something good, since I'm also in the US and am very interested.

GucksTV

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 13, 2018
www.youtube.com
As the Alpenföhn Black Ridge is back in the shelfs with a fixed version (they have changed the soldering issues and the colour is now more black-nickel then the first launched matte-black I preferred) anyways:
Before I am going to test the V2 I’m going to present you my results and content I’ve done with a well working V1 that was not effected with the bad batch. Here is the VLP + 120mm fan option with a Z390 Board by MSI to confirm the compatibility. It’s just a showcase and information about VLP RAM in general...tests are going to follow soon! In german tho! :D The Temps & Benchmarks will be international. Cheers