What did you do today?

Aux

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2018
no problems

mmm, unfortunately I havent fixed my own procrastination.

Motivation after xmas is at an all time low.
Heres hoping the next weeks are better.

Rediscovery of an old favourite computer game hasnt helped.

Reactions: el01

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
I've been too busy playing video games to actually care about what I might design, which probably isn't the smartest, but oh well.

I got another server yesterday though. This one actually works and has 2 X58 processors :D (and is at least 100 pounds)

Reactions: Biowarejak

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
@GuilleAcoustic Can't wait to see how you implement RGB into your new system!

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
new logo day :D

As @Windfall eloquently said, "no boxes with rounded corners!"

If anyone is interested, I have a whole list of reasons for the change.

Does anyone want a guide to Inkscape in relation to case design? Or should I do screen recordings of my design process?

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
new logo day :D

As @Windfall eloquently said, "no boxes with rounded corners!"

If anyone is interested, I have a whole list of reasons for the change.

Does anyone want a guide to Inkscape in relation to case design? Or should I do screen recordings of my design process?

I think it would be cool!

iPhone 10 be like "like mah curves mate"

No, I don't. Zark off.

XD

Reactions: el01

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
sounds like my DSLR died while in someone else's hands ._. going to have to meet them asap to figure out what's going on inside
I hope you get that worked out soon.

@Biowarejak
Congrats on the new site! I am checking it out now.

@Windfall
Looking forward to those Inkscape tuts!

Happy New Year to all of you. I wish you and yours a wonder 2019 and beyond.

I have been busy with work, work, and more work. I am currently handling the second work on weekends. I do still need to finish on some stuff to post on here as well. With my Planck keyboard losing some keys, having a near constant rotation of computers, and trying to find balance, it's been a challenge. Thankfully, I started a Bullet Journal which is helping me immensely so far. Just have to throw some big goals and dreams in there to work towards now.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Played a PC game for the first time in 3 years. It was LoL (the game, not my reaction).

The graphics were excellent even on my low end RX550. I was using wifi, wireless keyboard and mouse (wife broke my G500's left click) though, felt the latency a bit. But non lagging graphics is huge - I was on AMD E350 before you know...

I thought I'd enjoy it - but the 'adult' guilt is so much that right after 4 games I turned the thing off and made 2 kg handmade noodles then gave them to our friends (their son and our daughter plays together a lot). Was going to make another batch for ourselves after dinner but got lazy and watched a movie instead.

Having kids made me boring as hell.