DAN A4-SFX v4.1

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Keep in mind the 2700X is 15°C lower in temps than displayed. AMD use this temp offset to have the fans more aggressive to reach higher clocks if the temps are good. The default 2700 has a higher temp limit and no offset. So in you usecase if you would have a 2700 none X and clock it to the same clock the temps would be 15°C lower without throttle ;)
I didn’t know that!
But about the temp, are you sure? I am pretty sure that the wrong reading temp has a delta of only 5 degrees and not 15...

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@Tazpr How's that blackridge doing? what cpu and what are the temps etc? :) lettuce know lettuce know lol.

Anyway someone received an email that his/hers ADT DAN V4 Riser cable is shipped yet? I haven't got an email yet..
EDIT, no, actually I haven’r Received it. Only for the Dynamo mini ordered together... :(

JAugust

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2018
Ohh.. @dondan when will the risers be shipped? :eek:

and 85c on prime95 on the 2700X? I would say that's good though.. I wonder what the 3700 or even the 3700X would do under the stock blackridge.. and also @fabio - VAULT-TEC#6673 is my discord, you can talk dutch there too if you want lol.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Ohh.. @dondan when will the risers be shipped? :eek:

and 85c on prime95 on the 2700X? I would say that's good though.. I wonder what the 3700 or even the 3700X would do under the stock blackridge.. and also @fabio - VAULT-TEC#6673 is my discord, you can talk dutch there too if you want lol.
Anyway, @JAugust just received the email of the riser shipment!

Reactions: JAugust

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Hey @dondan and @hdplex , I have one question:

I am trying to mount the HDplex 400 in the Dan Case v3, but the PSU is going above the back of the power button. Am I missing something?
It was supposed from my side to remove the back heatsink from the HDplex?

Thanks to both!

EDIT: going through the HardForum I've found few pictures! Then I've used the standoff included.
Here a snapshot!!

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Or maybe the HDplex DC can fit below the gpu and the brick vertical
Near by the GPU? Don’t know!

Creep

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 2, 2017
After I get my new RAM in, I'm going to finally lock up this A4 and take some pictures. Note to self: Don't let dust turn to cake or disassembling is in your future.

Can anyone suggest places where I can get custom extension cables aside from CableMod and overseas? Frozen CPU's office is literally 10 minutes from where I live but there prices are very high. Thinking of contacting the previous guy I had work on my S4 for some. I've been recommended lengths of:

24pin: 150mm
4x4pin: 250mm
6+2pin: 300mm

DarkCanuck

Average Stuffer
Jun 28, 2018
Hey @dondan and @hdplex , I have one question:

I am trying to mount the HDplex 400 in the Dan Case v3, but the PSU is going above the back of the power button. Am I missing something?
It was supposed from my side to remove the back heatsink from the HDplex?

Thanks to both!

EDIT: going through the HardForum I've found few pictures! Then I've used the standoff included.
Here a snapshot!!

Beautiful!

Reactions: Alucard