What did you do today?

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Im running a home, not a DC. Also, imo the way their doing that w/ all the patch panels in the top of the rack and all the switches in the bottom / another rack isnt ideal. That being said my shit bears all the hallmarks of being halfassed.

Hey, at least you put labels on your cables and keep things clean like a responsible adult. That's why my electrical workbench is a f***ing mess.

Reactions: Biowarejak

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
I drowned in my own vomit when I saw this new Galaxy motherboard

And the cable color for the chipset heatsink tho!
At least the VRM looks semi-decent, despite the modern art cooler...

Why can't we have something decent-looking, like the EVGA boards but without the plastics?

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
That board literally says GAMER in two spots lol. Unreal.

Yes, I got imgur. Yes, that was me. It has around 2200 "gamer" text blocks around it, blocking out even the RGB. Oh wait, the gamer is RGB also.

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
today i think i lost all my brain cells:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kids-choose-between-iphone-and-samsung-2015-4

ewwwwwwwwwww

I know they don't know any better, but why must you be like this???

I'm buying a vintage Nokia 3310 right now and moving to my parents' shed. I'll bring some hardbass to keep me warm in the winter, and some European pop to stave off depression.

Otherwise, these days have been fine. I still feel lost and confused, but slightly less lost and confused. At least writing down all my thoughts into a Markdown file has helped stave off depression (The markdown files involves very harsh criticisms of capitalism and other things I don't agree with).

Tomorrow I'm gonna get VTEC to kick in and joyride around the neighborhood.

Aaaand now I saw the Business Insider thing again. Bye. Don't expect me to come back soon.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Started cutting 50+ cuts into a single video review.. phew it's harder to do video than written content

The frustration with my inability to speak is real
I feel your pain. Having that issue getting my articles done. We're all here to help you.

today i think i lost all my brain cells:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kids-choose-between-iphone-and-samsung-2015-4

ewwwwwwwwwww

I know they don't know any better, but why must you be like this???

I'm buying a vintage Nokia 3310 right now and moving to my parents' shed. I'll bring some hardbass to keep me warm in the winter, and some European pop to stave off depression.

Otherwise, these days have been fine. I still feel lost and confused, but slightly less lost and confused. At least writing down all my thoughts into a Markdown file has helped stave off depression (The markdown files involves very harsh criticisms of capitalism and other things I don't agree with).

Tomorrow I'm gonna get VTEC to kick in and joyride around the neighborhood.

Aaaand now I saw the Business Insider thing again. Bye. Don't expect me to come back soon.
Getting your thoughts out of your head is a good way to look at them from a different perspective. What has you feeling lost and confused?

Yesterday did not go as I would have liked. It was the day of AMD VLAN with Micro Center. I had installed Manjaro (I know it's not pure Arch Linux which we prefer , @GuilleAcoustic , but I needed to get up and stably running quickly) again in order to not deal with the reboot bug that I was experiencing. While it somewhat helped, none of the games I wanted to play during the VLAN worked. This has made me reconsider my need for such a machine at the moment. It's akin to owning a high-end sports car and only driving it on the weekends when it's actually working. With any car, I want actually use it to its full potential more often than not. As with @el01 , I am considering a laptop for work instead. I am looking a either a Huawei Kepler Matebook D or a CTO ThinkPad A485 (as Lenovo cannot be consistent with the ThinkPad A285 ffs). In other news, I have today off from my secondary job and I will be taking on extra tasks at my primary job starting tomorrow.

Last edited: