Availability of DanCase spare parts on SFF Labs?

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Aug 7, 2018
Hey all,

So I know that SFF Labs is going to be introducing a Spare parts section for Dan Cases, but wanted to know if there was any rough ETA and any indication of what parts might be made available?

I have a silver A4 V2, but would be interested in upgrading the Power button and USB port from the V3 and getting the windowed panels, but from what I can tell only the USB upgrade and windows have been confirmed by Dan.

Is it expected to be similar to the NCase M1, where pretty much all loose parts will be offered as spares for purchase when production exceeds the number of cases sold or something?

Sorry if this has already been asked, couldn't find a similar thread while looking.

Cheers!

tenrose

Caliper Novice
Jun 27, 2018
i scratched one of my side panels of my new v3 pretty much straight out of the box and am gutted. would be nice to be able to buy a replacement.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Aug 7, 2018
Is there anywhere that documents the timeline for version 2 of the windowed kit?

tenrose

Caliper Novice
Jun 27, 2018
i read somewhere dan is wotrking on them, i dont think there's a timeline on their rerelease sadly

lost_in_spice

Chassis Packer
Sep 6, 2023
I will bump this thread. Im looking for plastic sheet separating gpu from inner case - or at least dimensions and advise on material.
Thanks