Honestly, same. The last thing I want is for this quite expensive and aesthetically pleasing case to arrive all scratched up. Glad mine hasn't shipped yet tbh.
Has anybody gotten tracking or received their case yet? Curious since shipping started on Thursday last week if anybody has seen movement or gotten their hands on a unit yet!
Really excited to see these start to ship!
I know the hallmarks of an exit scam and this GB/Preorder definitely does not seem like one of them. Communication has been good and there have been a ton of photos at several stages of production and packing. Cheers to Alex and the team for getting...
It's literally June 5th, dude. Relaxxxxx.
I highly doubt that Alex and Thorzone are going AWOL anytime soon. He already said that Graphite got pushed to early June and that Carbon and Moonstone were pushed to mid-June.
Some of y'all have never been in a mechanical keyboard GB and it shows 🤣
Ordered a 90 degree c13 to c14 adapter (aka the Welleen WA-0092) for the NanoQ today. From the instruction manual, it appears that this is the correct angle if you want to use your case vertically (with the handles) and want your cables to run out the back of the PC while it is in that...
These are great details! Thanks for testing and iterating @turboleak - hoping that the next version works well and I'm dying to find out how this bracket is intended to mount to the case 🤣
Maybe I'm not understanding - if there are four mounting points where the PSU connects to the bracket (via the four screw holes in the back of the PSU), how do the two bottom holes not provide any structural function? Would they not reduce the weight and torsion applied to the two top screw...
These brackets should fit SFX and SFX-L, but SFX-L will be really tight on the motherboard side with the short bracket (it looks like cables might cover the motherboard IO ports).
@AlexTzone do you have any mockups/renders with SFX-L on the short bracket?
Following up on this now that it's been a month or so. @AlexTzone please make this bracket available for the NanoQ S, even if it's an add-on part. The space savings are going to be crucial for SFX-L PSU users. I'm waiting to buy cables until I know for sure what the orientation of the PSU is...
One of the reasons that I really like Alex and Thorzone. Responding to feedback and being agile with the design of this case builds trust and definitely makes me feel more confident in dropping the kind of cash this case costs.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.