Ok cheers. Ill be sure to check things before posting about any buy/sell.
Only sturdy DC-ATX I have come across is the HDPLEX. I don't really have options or know of any others that are available to my country (Australia).
Thanks for your help, I hope I can pick your brain with one more...
I can always hold onto this one for the GameCube mod that I'm gonna do next. Nothing Lost :)
I kinda just threw spare parts I had on this one, and got stuck on high wattage.
Hey :)
Did I void any terms & conditions? Sorry, not sure what I said haha.
Yup, I'm kinda getting that about the HDPLEX. I also posted on LTT and it's clear I made the wrong choice. Just didn't want to spend that much money, oh well haha.
Hey,
---- PSU Question ----
So I purchased an RGEEK 300w DC PSU, from Aliexpress.
https://www.rgeek.com/portfolio-item/rgeek-pico-dc-psu-rg-300l-24pin-dc-12v-power-supply-module/
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32629921198.html?spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.66b74c4dspTNVo
It's rated for 300w...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.